Arkhen for GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

Do you agree Arkhen to become a GM ?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 50
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Arkhen for GM

Post by deepthought »

I would like to nominate Arkhen for GM. From what i observed during my time and from what i've heard from others Arkhen is a good guy. He knows the game very good and has always been there when someone needs help. He respects and follows the rules of TMW. By the way Arkhen is from Indonesia and he will be online during most of asian day time.
Last edited by deepthought on 20 Feb 2015, 18:08, edited 2 times in total.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Genesis_Junior
Newly Registered User

Re: Arkhen for GM

Post by Genesis_Junior »

I VOTE ARKHEN, HE GREAT BE GM
Winz
Newly Registered User

Post by Winz »

I VOTE ARKHEN TOO
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Definitely yes.

Arkhen was the very first person I met on TMW when I was new in March 2013, two years ago, and he helped me a lot back then.
He took a break but I was very happy to see him returning since he has always been a nice, funny and helpful person.
Therefore I voted "yes". :alt-3:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

Looks like a good fit for the job in my opinion, also a big plus that he plays at times when we have bad gm-coverage.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Post by SudoPlatypus »

+1
veryape wrote:...he plays at times when we have bad gm-coverage.
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
SDN
Novice
Novice

Post by SDN »

First of all--pardon me for my bad grammar, thank you to Deepthought for nominating me as a GM (throws Naru a keg). Also many thanks to you guys who has given your voice and opinion about me, and to whoever votes/unvotes me in the future. Your opinions means a lot.

I really don't know what to say. :? Anyway, I love TMW. I love playing around in its classic yet wonderful worlds. I've been here since... wait, i forgot. But definitely before Cassy arrive.

Perhaps I'm not a player who knows all about this game inside and out yet. But I'd love to take a role in it, to take part in its journey, whether I become a GM or not.

FYI, right now I'm a freelance worker. I might not always have free times to play the game, especially when I got large commissions/jobs/projects. But If I'm entrusted to be a GM, I'll try my best to carry the job well enough.

I think that's all I can say--before getting myself dizzy. Again, thanks a lot for whatever you choose. I really appreciate your opinions.

-Arkhen-
Haldric
Peon
Peon

Post by Haldric »

Yes!
I love this update . Thanks! No need to make the ring, if you want to make terranite items :D
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

ofc NO.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.
WarriorPL
Legendary Warrior
Legendary Warrior

Post by WarriorPL »

No.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

Definitely yes
ardii
Peon
Peon

Post by ardii »

Definitely yes.
Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Still need 24 votes.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
chaosava
Peon
Peon

Post by chaosava »

yes, arkhen for GM
oldphonefan
Newly Registered User

Post by oldphonefan »

I'am vote yes