The showdown!

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Dreid
Peon
Peon

The showdown!

Post by Dreid »

hello friends, I am the Dreid, and I'm here to show you and confirm that the Player Trikz and their Alts, use bot to play alone and pick up items without their stay in front of the pc, or play with your fingers!

below has the evidence, the conversation is in Portuguese I'll translate, and if you think that something is wrong translated!

Here's the Print in Portuguese saying it has the same 3 with alts logged proxy at the same time (time is 10:48 here from Brazil)
Spoiler:
If think that is a montage here's the picture with me in the center, sitting and the other players talking!
Spoiler:

Translation of the conversation

[10:46] Trikz: a bird told me that there's a guy botting with this proxy and uploading 3 chars right now
[10:47] Trikz: imagine how much loot and gold he will do!
[10:51] Dreid: looks just
[10:51] Dreid: proof that I just know
[10:51] Dreid: veryape will be happy to know that!

The discussion above in orange not translate that was a discussion with the same!
Ceara_Dota2
Peon
Peon

Re: The showdown!

Post by Ceara_Dota2 »

You have a serius mental problems...
Dreid
Peon
Peon

Post by Dreid »

You should support this kind of guy attitude, it has already been banned for bot and its level reset, and if you read the print it said, which has 3 chars uploading to catch much drop and gold!
Avenn
Novice
Novice

Post by Avenn »

thats nmot any proof, get better one or stop making fuss around.
Someone once said to me between the lines " You are unwanted here anymore, you are rude, arogant, ignorant, stupid, annoying and worthless person."
And all i can say about it Yes i might be... but that doesnt matter i dont have other feelings different from almighty hate and anger... but in the end its pointless to explain myself.