Forgot my password, can any mods/devs help me out?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
z0ro
Novice
Novice

Forgot my password, can any mods/devs help me out?

Post by z0ro »

The Mana World! It's been a while since I've played this game, my god I frigging LOVED this game! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me (I can't really remember anyone except for Platyna, Crush, Wombat, and Katze, that's all I can really remember lol sorry if I forgot some of you guys, it's been a WHILE) but anyway I'd really appreciate if some mods/devs can hit me up with my password, I'd really appreciate it. I'd really love to play this game again, do some new quests that I've missed out. I know my username is z0ro on the game, I THINK I remember the main username for the login, if I give the right one, can you guys reset the password for me? Let me know, thanks!
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Forgot my password, can any mods/devs help me out?

Post by wushin »

Read this thread. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17737
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

z0ro wrote:The Mana World! It's been a while since I've played this game, my god I frigging LOVED this game! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me (I can't really remember anyone except for Platyna, Crush, Wombat, and Katze, that's all I can really remember lol sorry if I forgot some of you guys, it's been a WHILE) but anyway I'd really appreciate if some mods/devs can hit me up with my password, I'd really appreciate it. I'd really love to play this game again, do some new quests that I've missed out. I know my username is z0ro on the game, I THINK I remember the main username for the login, if I give the right one, can you guys reset the password for me? Let me know, thanks!
I checked around in the logs, i don't know if this is your account, but a account called zoro was purged.

You can check if you find your account name in the purges here:

http://server.themanaworld.org/gm/ and check the purge-lists.

Best regards
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
z0ro
Novice
Novice

Post by z0ro »

veryape wrote:
z0ro wrote:The Mana World! It's been a while since I've played this game, my god I frigging LOVED this game! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me (I can't really remember anyone except for Platyna, Crush, Wombat, and Katze, that's all I can really remember lol sorry if I forgot some of you guys, it's been a WHILE) but anyway I'd really appreciate if some mods/devs can hit me up with my password, I'd really appreciate it. I'd really love to play this game again, do some new quests that I've missed out. I know my username is z0ro on the game, I THINK I remember the main username for the login, if I give the right one, can you guys reset the password for me? Let me know, thanks!
I checked around in the logs, i don't know if this is your account, but a account called zoro was purged.

You can check if you find your account name in the purges here:

http://server.themanaworld.org/gm/ and check the purge-lists.

Best regards
The in-game character's name's actually z0ro, but I'm not sure if they purge these accounts or the main usernames which would suck because I think one of these are mine, silly to do this, should've kept all accounts incase they decided to come back. I e-mailed them anyway and see what's up, thanks though!

P.S. - I can't believe my sig image's still up lol, awesome!