[MOB] Bunny concept

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

pateame

[MOB] Bunny concept

Post by pateame »

@EDIT: Updated graphics to [FND]
Based on the current item called "Bunny ears" I did the following concept for a rabbit on TMW. here's a version for testing:
[+] Preview: ImageImageImageImage
[+] XML & spritesheet: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/364 ... /bunny.xml
Last edited by pateame on 29 Apr 2015, 22:09, edited 3 times in total.
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Re: [WIP] Bunny mob

Post by Rubikon_ »

I saw that mob in other sever long time ago so if this is not your work please license it.
also it looks nice but i think the face need more fixes and yeah the mob need little more fix.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

looks too cartoony for tmw's style
pateame

Post by pateame »

Ok, thanks for feedback. I wish to know on wich server did you see something similar, and compare both pixelarts.
Anyway, It's my work and I will finish to have some fun on localhost :oops:
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Post by Rubikon_ »

pateame wrote:Ok, thanks for feedback. I wish to know on wich server did you see something similar, and compare both pixelarts.
Anyway, It's my work and I will finish to have some fun on localhost :oops:
You can try anything else if you want also if you need help or anything please join irc.
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

pateame wrote:Hello again!
Based on the current item called "Bunny ears" I did the following concept for a rabbit on TMW.
Still need to finish the attack and death sequences, but need to know if this concept fits with the game first.
[+] Preview:
ImageImageImageImageImage
I like the style, I had something like this in mind (but it had some wings and some other weird stuff, my mind is somehow corrupted these days).
The pixel art is nice and clean, sometimes a bit too clean, if you stare at the legs it sometimes look like a plain flat area.
I think that I already asked you, but do you accept to licence it under CC BY-SA ?
Rubikon wrote:I saw that mob in other sever long time ago so if this is not your work please license it.
also it looks nice but i think the face need more fixes and yeah the mob need little more fix.
What you saw was just a bad edit of the fluffy mob with some bunny ears on it, nothing of the level of pateame's pixel art.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
SDN
Novice
Novice

Post by SDN »

Aww... That's cute. I like it. But, i don't really know about overall tmw graphic style. So I just want to point out about its size and color. It's about 2/3 size of a tmw character height, right? It's huge! But that's awesome if it's intended to be like that. :D And the color, is it ok not to match the white bunny ears color? Or is it going to be dyeable?
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Reid wrote:
Rubikon wrote:I saw that mob in other sever long time ago so if this is not your work please license it.
What you saw was just a bad edit of the fluffy mob with some bunny ears on it, nothing of the level of pateame's pixel art.
On the German server btw ;)

Oh and I like this bunny mob, it's cute :D
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
soseki
Novice
Novice

Re: [MOB] Bunny concept

Post by soseki »

can you make it drop the bunny ears just like the reinboos that drop red noses?
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Post by Rubikon_ »

soseki wrote:can you make it drop the bunny ears just like the reinboos that drop red noses?
No bunny ears are rare hat since long time ago but if the monster come in game there will be different drops like : Milks , White Furs , Cotton Boots , Cotton Gloves , Cotton Shorts and Cotton Shirts.
pateame

Post by pateame »

I have no idea of how to introduce this mob ingame. Maybe we can make it dyeable like chocolate bunnies for Easter or Christmas, or use it for a future pet system. I just enjoy modifying my gameplay with custom updates. Have fun!
Last edited by pateame on 29 Apr 2015, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
soseki
Novice
Novice

Post by soseki »

Rubikon wrote:
soseki wrote:can you make it drop the bunny ears just like the reinboos that drop red noses?
No bunny ears are rare hat since long time ago but if the monster come in game there will be different drops like : Milks , White Furs , Cotton Boots , Cotton Gloves , Cotton Shorts and Cotton Shirts.
red noses were rare too...
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Post by Rubikon_ »

soseki wrote:
Rubikon wrote:
red noses were rare too...
Bunny Ears are rare since 2005 maybe so bunny ears and red nose are not same.
pateame

Post by pateame »

[spam]
Personally, I owe a pair of Rabbit Ears and I think that a dyeable hat should not be a "rare", instead it should be avaliable for players through quests or rare drops. Anyway, monster drops are just an off-topic discussion, IRC channel is the right place for that...
Thank you!
[/spam]
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

pateame wrote:Anyway, monster drops are just an off-topic discussion, IRC channel is the right place for that...
Oh, no no, please discuss in the forum where most players check (only a few are on IRC) and it's logged.
But if you want this topic to be about your art only then others better open a new topic for the drops discussion ;)
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy