Platinum moved to 3x10 Gbit line with new disks and memory.

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Platinum moved to 3x10 Gbit line with new disks and memory.

Post by Platyna »

Well, since it was bought also by TMW players money - I am to inform you that two servers moved to a new location with a new bandwidth, more memory and new disks.

Too bad, that because of certain persons you will have no use of that.

Regards.
Techron
Novice
Novice

Re: Platinum moved to 3x10 Gbit line with new disks and memo

Post by Techron »

Platyna,

Please post on how to connect to the new server.

Techron
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Post by SudoPlatypus »

Techron wrote:Platyna,

Please post on how to connect to the new server.

Techron
+1

Request for The Mana World Original server back online.

Can not tell by "Server Status" at http://www.themanaworld.net/ if it already is or not. But tried connecting to server and could not.
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
pateame

Post by pateame »

no memes? let's meme-debate!
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Server is online - hostname is server.themanaworld.net unfortunately my request to add it to server list to 4144 client was denied too.

Regards.
Chapart
Novice
Novice

Post by Chapart »

Platyna wrote:Server is online - hostname is server.themanaworld.net unfortunately my request to add it to server list to 4144 client was denied too.
Regards.
I want to conect but i dont remember my old password
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Post by SudoPlatypus »

Have not been able to log in. Server is acting like maybe the login server needs to be restarted.
When I try to get on the game, it connects as far as letting me put in my account and password, but next it says, "Error no servers available", where I should see the screen with my alts. Trying to connect to Poland form USA.

On another note: +1 to 4144 to add Original server to the list.
Attachments
Screenshot-1.png
Screenshot-1.png (7.43 KiB) Viewed 9965 times
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Moved to off topic, just being fair
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

SriNitayanda wrote:Moved to off topic, just being fair
Indeed - it is a thread TOTALLY not related to TMW. :>

My apologies for problems with the server - the servers were moved to a different geographic location - I will see what is the problem. The hostname is server.themanaworld.net. Stay tuned.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Platyna wrote:
SriNitayanda wrote:Moved to off topic, just being fair
Indeed - it is a thread TOTALLY not related to TMW. :>

My apologies for problems with the server - the servers were moved to a different geographic location - I will see what is the problem. The hostname is server.themanaworld.net. Stay tuned.
/me wonders how you'll handle info about .org on your forums.
oh people already did that, they were censored...
So yeah TOTALLY not related to .org and TOTALLY more than just fair.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

mmh... you know what just came to my mind?
I'm wondering why we tolerate advertisement on our platform by a person who kicks our bums whenever she gets the chance to do so...
You know it's our platform, we're not forced to let her advertise for her server.
If it was up to me I'd say she may only continue with this as long as she stays polite.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
soseki
Novice
Novice

Post by soseki »

Cassy wrote:mmh... you know what just came to my mind?
I'm wondering why we tolerate advertisement on our platform by a person who kicks our bums whenever she gets the chance to do so...
You know it's our platform, we're not forced to let her advertise for her server.
If it was up to me I'd say she may only continue with this as long as she stays polite.
Correct me if I'm wrong but tmw isn't yours.
“I do not want your admiration now, because I do not want your insults in the future. I bear with my loneliness now, in order to avoid greater loneliness in the years ahead. You see, loneliness is the price we have to pay for being born in this modern age, so full of freedom, independence, and our own egotistical selves.”
deepthought
Warrior
Warrior

Post by deepthought »

Cassy,

Now that you mention it, I also think the same. But if we remove these kind of posts there will another flame war by platyna saying she's being crushed, betrayed etc etc. Anyway, forks are forks. Unless there is much new content, they are doomed to fail.
I'm as cool and comforting as the porcelain tiles on your bathroom floor during an evening of vomiting.
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

soseki wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but tmw isn't yours.
With "our" I was refering to the community since it's open source.
Maybe you misunderstood? ;)
deepthought wrote:Now that you mention it, I also think the same. But if we remove these kind of posts there will another flame war by platyna saying she's being crushed, betrayed etc etc. Anyway, forks are forks. Unless there is much new content, they are doomed to fail.
Heh, you're right.
Well on the the other hand it's no difference since she will always be saying she was crushed, betrayed and so on.

Well I just wanted to point that out since we are somehow playing by her rules.
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Cassy is just trolling/testing me by starting another flame war.