Platinum moved to 3x10 Gbit line with new disks and memory.

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Re: Platinum moved to 3x10 Gbit line with new disks and memo

Post by SudoPlatypus »

Can "server.themanaworld.net" be added to server list?
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

Qwerty Dragon wrote:Can "server.themanaworld.net" be added to server list?
That would be fair and good. I second this.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Cassy wrote:IIRC "you" is not TMWC but 4144 because Platyna managed to make him angry or am I confusing things here?
You know the server was listed back in mid-late 2013. till that happened ^^
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Knight
Knight

Post by 4144 »

Platyna not allowed to add it without her permissions with allowed name and description. I add it after split and in same day removed because this.

Also this server always down for years. Some times only login and char server is up, but not map. This mean it unusable.
SudoPlatypus
Novice
Novice

Post by SudoPlatypus »

http://forums.themanaworld.net/viewtopi ... 2&t=210072
Platyna wrote:It seems that they have implemented some spying-on-users script to detect me.

Could anyone post 4144 this to anwer his blatant lies?
4144 wrote:
Platyna not allowed to add it without her permissions with allowed name and description. I add it after split and in same day removed because this.

Also this server always down for years. Some times only login and char server is up, but not map. This mean it unusable.
You tried to force me into changing the server description "The Manaworld Original Server" to something you wished to, because you were afraid what the people who made the unauthorized copy will say. You also wanted to put this server - which deserves priviledged position as it is the original and owned by a legitimate owner of the data to the end of the server list. Which means you are a sycophant of this data hijack. This is simply wrong that you even dared to force me how I should name my server - which was and still is first ever TMW server.

Also the server worked fine till November - when it malfunctioned due to physical move of the machine that was hosting it. So it is a blatant lie that most of time it was down.

You support people who talk with a person they have stolen the data from by bans (in game and on forums).
The Mouboo was. The Mouboo is. The Mouboo ever shall be. Drop candies and rejoice.
Most leveled character: Qwerty Dragon is 99