Promotional video ideas

Web discussions, including project website, forums, wiki, and others.

Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: Promotional video ideas

Post by Saulc »

Travolta wrote:The first TMW pormotional video (that showed a banshee archer in different situations, was it Cassy?) was awesome. The second could be similar, but this time it could show a life of a lvl80+ mage (since we are the MANA world). Ingraving stuff, healing ppl, casting spells, spawning mushroms to grind bats, and of course itenplzing in Candor/Illia. A Mage's life is at least as exciting as an archer's :)
I will promot Mage! its tmw not the Archer World :D

-Thanks for answer
-Regards
-MAF-Saulc
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Cassy
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Cassy »

Travolta wrote:The first TMW pormotional video (that showed a banshee archer in different situations, was it Cassy?) was awesome.
Nooo I mixed everything a bit and actually had a stronger focus on being a mage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE2dQvrl1Ec
But thanks ;)

A promotional video should contain a bit of everything to give people an idea of the diversity of the game :alt-3:
Main characters:
Lv.94 - Cassy - speedarcher on dark path, bunny-wannabe, would like to ride on a Mouboo once...
Lv.95 - Biqcassy - mage on light path, addicted to her Fluffy Hat, love-hates Fallens, really misses Confused Tree...
Lv.70 - Simca. - dreams of becoming a speedarcher on light path, still has a lot to learn...

Personal development overview | priorities | wiki to-do | wiki profile incl. other characters

[20:24:59] <Cassy> debug npc in crypts!
[20:25:02] <Cassy> just a joke...
[20:25:08] <wushin> DONT DO THAT
[20:25:10] <o11c> !slap Cassy
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

i speak with my frend and family about this project they think the old video made by cassy expose an slow aspect of the game the song was to snow and need more action ! " look to an game for children" <-- i dont want to ear that again ! But i search in TMWMusic and i dont find speed song :alt-4: all was slow and passive
Its possible to add new song to TMW music ? or use song find on web without copyright ?

Thanks again for your help !

-regards
-MAF-Saulc
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord