[Ban Adrena] for being a talk bot (split from courthouse)

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Adrena
Peon
Peon

[Ban Adrena] for being a talk bot (split from courthouse)

Post by Adrena »

Let's judge each man by his actions, not his color.
(This i demand to banned from gmhood person, i didn't have to say anything. You, I never betreayed this game, also i find it not boring, like the "like except the spoofing", like some admin. :_((( where is manaworld!!! give it back you!! it belongs to all of us.

i also posted about this here:
https://plus.google.com/+halexp/posts

wow the atm gm screenshot describes my part to some degree very well i think.
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Re: [Ban Adrena] for being a talk bot

Post by Altus Institute »

what is a bot talker?
Does a bot talker ruin the game mood?
If a bot talker ruin the game, why you didnt do something about the guy who use the bat noise to disturb the game environment?
I dont remember in your fight with 011c to see that you are so moved by a bot and to follow the rules you put on others head.
You want to be director of the board?
or a dictator?
Make me laugh i will follow this with interest....

I understand this kind of procedure....dont misunderstood me.
I just found strange that you find the bot you want to find when you want to find it.

Can you show us what the tmwc have about this player to call him a bot, and to put a bot check on his head.
Im just surprised that the tmwc asked about this when its a gm duty, or i missed something?
Because if talking is not allowed anymore in the game you sure have a big problem now on your hand

So feel free to show to the mana world community what you talking about.
19:24:32 wushin So, can you do something?
19:24:52 Altus I can do nothing.
19:25:07 wushin So you are highly capable of doing nothing?
19:25:20 Altus yerp =D
19:25:31 wushin Crap, im only highly capable of doing something...=/
19:25:34 cassy Its ok wu-wu, we all needs to start somewhere...
19:25:43 deepthought wtf
19:25:46 wushin .....
19:25:52 cassy *pokes* deepthought
Ange Alus Banshee User
Remus Bull Rager Warrior Lv99
Maulne Bull Rager Warrior
Basilic Lazurite Dark Speed Mage
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [Ban Adrena] for being a talk bot (split from courthouse

Post by SriNitayanda »

You are allowed to talk about almost anything you want as long as you don't use offensive language. you can check the gm logs Adrena was warned and banned many times before, for using that kind of language and ignoring GMs.
Our bot check procedure is exactly what Prsm did here, Adrena either chose to ignore it, or he is a chat bot. either way he failed answering to a botcheck and needs to take responsibility for his actions.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Adrena
Peon
Peon

Post by Adrena »

i didnt use too bad language, nor was it my intent to really insult someone, maybe try get the whole picture. some things the logs can reveal. when i told prsm that he here isnt executing rules but his own stuff, he told me he ban me because his client misses the ignore button. i have the logs and also screenshots. this is so annoying!! prsm shouldnt be gm anylonger. for all u want to know things, prsm is madcamel. and madcamel is a know troll under the lines. besides: he gave me a ban forever out of nothing, pls unban me. he said, i shouldnt tell about v2k because that would disturb people, i said let be it and see what happens. v2k is a thread to our freedom and democracy besides... i found ppl who talked this topic, but when prsm joined all was over, one peson even said prsm was poor.
you can clearly take from prsms screenshot that i totally answered the botchat question. if that doesnt count, good night world.
and yes, i said 4, another bot* another number out of your range. why?? ^^ u see, i matched the check as well u told me u want ban me because u have no ignore button. is that just? tmw community?
regarding my "action", it was this for 2016: inform yuo about v2k, so noone innocent will go to prison.
check this out, i am one of this: http://targetedindividualsua.weebly.com/ti.html
Prsm banned me about 4 times for telling about this, and it made me tell him what i felt.
ppl i dont tell u this out of fun! its todays holocaust.
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Adrena
Peon
Peon

Post by Adrena »

i really* tried that allready. but also underwater not in some cave wont shield it. there is some company though, y shield, it says it shields 98percent of macriwaves, i just couldnt afford it yet. also i wont be long in this game. you have some adrena in here up to 2020 the most.
unban me!
https://youtu.be/o2iul0RuM8Q
did u know that i was banned for non bannable reasons up to now forever?
i was alltime banned because of me telling the truth plus a nazi saying by you i didnt take fun, because i meant you with it. your nazi ill for this alltime, Prsm, Madcamel.

I am Adrena, player of tmw for 8 years now.
i wont let this opensource game go for you.
prsm
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by prsm »

You were asked to stop talking about rape, you kept talking about rape.
You were asked to stop insulting people, you kept insulting people.

The topics you bring up are not suitable for this game, you keep talking about them.

You have been asked many times, and even had a few bans over the above. Yet you don't heed any warnings.

You seem to blame everyone for your actions, but you dictate your actions. Until I see that change will be forth coming, I am afraid the block/ban will stay.

Prsm
ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity!
Adrena
Peon
Peon

Post by Adrena »

Prsm, i cant tell what probable regarding what i was trying to tell.
im afraid of war!!
stop it pls!!!
pls unban me!!!!!! :_/
wushin
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by wushin »

I'm sorry, but not sorry. You talk enough to drive most people crazy even for a MMO. This is coming from Mr. Monologue themself. Its great you feel strongly about certain things and want very much to share them. You are having an inverse effect, it's like people waking you up on Saturday at 6am to talk about what ever lord and savior they have. I like that, I'm glad people feel passionately about various topics. Try learning to listen once and awhile and seeing what other things people want to talk about. Its abusive to control and dominant chat when others complain about excessive and exasperated topics. You are really just turning people against you and making them ignore you.
The secret to getting all the important stuff done is doing nothing.
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Im sorry but i against this ban.
Adrena wrote:you can clearly take from prsms screenshot that i totally answered the botchat question....
and yes, i said 4, another bot* another number out of your range. why?? ^^ u see, i matched the check as well u told me u want ban me because u have no ignore button. is that just? tmw community?
Im agree, he matched the check.
The answer was not an direct answer but it was an answer to the question even if it was a wrong answer.
As human the gm should take it in consideration.
Because even a bot can answer properly at what you ask.
So in this case, how can you find a bot?
worst, you did it on purpose because you knew that he could not answer or give a false answer knowing this player behaviour.
So you ban him not on a bot check but for false reasons.
And you use the botcheck to ban him.
Because i find really unpleasant too to see a gm appears to check if im a bot, while the bot do their purpose freely in the game.
And if as player i can find a difference between a bot and a player, why you as men in charge cant?
See, im not here to fulfil your duty guys. I will not tell about someone or something because if i want to do it, i have to be nominate to do it. And i dont want to be nominate.
But if you have to be, do it for the game, not for some unsuitable reasons.

prsm wrote:You were asked to stop talking about rape, you kept talking about rape.
You were asked to stop insulting people, you kept insulting people.

The topics you bring up are not suitable for this game, you keep talking about them.

You have been asked many times, and even had a few bans over the above. Yet you don't heed any warnings.

You seem to blame everyone for your actions, but you dictate your actions. Until I see that change will be forth coming, I am afraid the block/ban will stay.Prsm
I have a friend in the real world doing this all the time, bringing on discussion the more unsuitable topics where its not supposed to be.
I understand him.
But Andrena, not all the ppl want to be warned.
See, you dont answered properly to the gm because you found they put the pressure on you.
You did the same on others ppl with your talk, try to understand it.
They see you, ADRENA, as a gm trying to disturb their comfortable journey on Earth/tmw.
Why Adrena tell me this????
Why Adrena talk about that????
Why Adrena.....
You talked about something that only concern you, as a gm doing only what concern his purpose.
And Adrena you talked to the gm like others people talked to you : "IM NOT CONCERN, plz go away". Directly or not.
So Please try to understand it.

But plz on what you gm find if something is good to be discuss or not in game?
Adrena wrote:regarding my "action", it was this for 2016: inform yuo about v2k, so noone innocent will go to prison.
check this out, i am one of this: http://targetedindividualsua.weebly.com/ti.html
Prsm banned me about 4 times for telling about this, and it made me tell him what i felt.
Adrena you take ppl for dumbass....
Those who want to be informed are.
Those who dont want to be informed are not.
All people chose their way of life, you are not the One to bring them something, or you miss something about human being...
Adrena wrote: im afraid of war!!
Please Adrena stop being afraid by war, that means nothing.
Actually you should know it.
With all informations you try to give to the people, you should know that war is our way of life, and if you read history you should be aware that we are all the time in war, peace is an empty word to lure the enemy of our.
Even a child, even a woman, a butterfly are our ennemies....is how we live, see the game to understand it well, its all about weapons, death, taking and never giving....
You try to talk about innocent?
But for what they live?
.....they live for war....so are they innocent??

But if its not your nature to be in war, plz dont be afraid of it any more.
War goes for war.
Only when you take the sceptre, the war comes to you.
But there are a lot of ways to push you to take the sceptre....be aware of this.
Talking to people who have chose their fate will push you only in the hole.
A child who play with weapon is the same....not really innocent, but not really aware bout his true nature....he plans to kill people.
So make your mind about it.
See how they kill indians in america, they cant destroy them, but when the indians took the sceptre, it was their end.
They just push them to take the way of war....
So...its in your hands
SriNitayanda wrote: Adrena either chose to ignore it, or he is a chat bot. either way he failed answering to a botcheck and needs to take responsibility for his actions.
Adrena didnt ignore the botcheck.
He gave an answer.
Not the answer you was waiting for.
But he give the answer in the question range.
Ignoring means doesnt give an answer, he did not.
Knowing his behaviour, as human you should consider this.
wushin wrote: Its abusive to control and dominant chat when others complain about excessive and exasperated topics. You are really just turning people against you and making them ignore you.
We as player can say the same for the tmwc.
From a lot of time the mana community ask about to add new quest, new weapon, new outfit, rare, and new hat in game.
What you gave us?
Nothing....
Please consider this for yourself(tmwc) too, to see the way you try to lead this game.
When community ask the only answer we have is no, not time, not the game goal....
Or a personal war against community wishes....see chicka maria post for this please.

Adrena wrote:he said, i shouldnt tell about v2k because that would disturb people, i said let be it and see what happens. v2k is a thread to our freedom and democracy besides... i found ppl who talked this topic, but when prsm joined all was over, one peson even said prsm was poor.
Its what happens when policeman comes when you are weak.

So guys at the light of all of this please be generous one more time with Adrena.
He didnt do it on purpose to ruin the game.
he did it because he is really concern about all what happen in tmw and in real word.
But Adrena please try to understand all of this too.
If you want to talk about really sensitive subject use private message, dont bother other people now you know they living to kill you if you mind it.
the whole world and the world game is built the same way.
Come in game to play the game.
Talk in private message. Not in public.
When you have no shame, its hard to ear that you are an ass.*le.
So lets people live in their peace even if you find its an illusory, its not your concern.
The ppl who are concerned by your subject will find you.
You no need to go on the public place to say what people working for hard in the world.
They will feel betrayed :lol:
prsm wrote:Until I see that change will be forth coming, I am afraid the block/ban will stay.
How can he show that he want to change and not bother others players in game if he is not allowed to log in?
Here?
Ok here Adrena, dont tell that you are sorry, nobody really care about.
If you say that you are sorry you will humiliate yourself, and others will smile about it.
Just post and tell about what you will not or will do if you are allowed by a generous hand to log in.
Ange Alus Banshee User
blackrazor
Warrior
Warrior

Post by blackrazor »

Adrena wrote: for all u want to know things, prsm is madcamel.
Really? This piqued my curiosity, what exactly makes you so sure of this?
Adrena
Peon
Peon

Post by Adrena »

what i wanted to reach i allready have, you came about to know v2k and psychotronics.
i didnt want to bother nore disturb u in your experience.
to be really free though i thought, its important your informend, its tricky stuff.

i can swear u i wont bother nor disturb anyone, please unban me.
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

Adrena wrote:what i wanted to reach i allready have, you came about to know v2k and psychotronics.
i didnt want to bother nore disturb u in your experience.
to be really free though i thought, its important your informend, its tricky stuff.

i can swear u i wont bother nor disturb anyone, please unban me.

See people :shock:
Can you show some mercy?
After this last Adrena's post, you would have free hands to ban if Adrena doesnt respect her/his own words.
As you saw its a misunderstanding, not a bad behaviour to ruin tmw game experience.

My last words for you Adrena, you think that you inform ppl?
At a certain point of view you do the job of the thing you thought fight.
By giving informations to ppl who dont have it you continue to spread the fear they want to put in ppl head.
Think about it pls, and not just for the others sake.

My best thoughts to you all.
Ange Alus Banshee User
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

If its really important to you, you can log in with another character and talk to one of the online GMs.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Altus Institute
Novice
Novice

SriNitayanda wrote:If its really important to you, you can log in with another character and talk to one of the online GMs.
ty for your answer. :D
Adrena, dont forget to respect yours own words. :)
Ange Alus Banshee User