spell casting inma

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Adrena
Peon
Peon

spell casting inma

Post by Adrena »

hi there tmw!

i wanted to propose to bring back the old spell casting system regarding inma*.
for me tmw is that unique because of the spellcasting by typing, and i saw something changed.
back in the day, u need type only 3 letters of the player u wanted to heal, today u need type the whole name, that doesnt work in action. pls change it back or advance it so this works again!
i dont like to shortcut this, its a true skill.
ty.
Gillian
Peon
Peon

Re: spell casting inma

Post by Gillian »

i agree 100% Adrena :alt-7:
Hello=)
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Hello=) »

Modern client versions support autocomplete on TAB. Player names and previously typed words are included.

So typing few letters and hitting tab could help a lot. Also, chat history accessible via ctrl+up/down arrows to speed it up a bit if you want to repeat recently typed spell. But still, best healing is when you quickly retargets in candor and good luck to do it using chat. IMHO real skill is to save some buddy just in time. Uhm, I mean I've played TMW when there was no shortcuts and it has been very specific experience. Because it is hard to walk and type something in chat at same time, so it handicaps gameplay too much.
omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by omatt »

Well, the key "heal most injured player nearby" are useful too. Type text in fight are not a good idea, so i prefer select a player and heal, or use the key for heal the most injured player (but the player need to take damage in the same zone of me).