PvP tournament

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

When would you like the 2vs2 fight to happen?

Poll ended at 17 Feb 2016, 08:37

Tuesday 16.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%
Friday 19.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%

Total votes: 4
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

PvP tournament

Post by SriNitayanda »

Congratz to the winners of the 89- and 90+ tournament. We move forward to the 2vs2 fight, it won't be a tournament anymore but a 2vs2vs2vs2vs2 fight. you can vote which day you prefer the fight to happen.

90+ Tournament
Spoiler:
Qualifications
for 25k gp

- Match 1: ledmitz vs ginosuper | Match 2:Micksha vs Dragonstar| Match 3:Rikki vs Zpeed | Match 4: MAF-Apane vs Dustman | Match 5: bastex vs vercingetorix | Match 6: Randee vs MAF-Saulc | match 7: Elvara vs Ginaria

Quarter finals
for 50k gp

- Quater final 1: Tezer431 vs Dustman (Free Pass) | Quarter final 2: Dragonstar vs Rikki | Quarter Final 3: Elvara vs MAF-Apane| Quarter final 4: vercingetorix vs Randee

Semi finals
for 75k gp

- Semi final 1: Dustman vs Rikki | semi final 2: MAF-Apane vs vercingetorix

Third place match
for 100k gp

- MAF-Apane vs Dustman

finals
vercingetorix vs Rikki
Congratz to Rikki who got a new skull mask and to vercingetorix for getting to the second place.
89- Tournament
Spoiler:
Quarter Finals
for 25k gp

- Quarter final 1: MAF-kakou vs invocateur | Quarter final 2: MAF-Napalm vs omatt, | Quater final 3: Tezer431 (free pass) vs Rust | Quarter final 4: Gillian vs MAF-Laurie

semi finals

for 50k

- Semi 1: invocateur vs MAF-napalm | Semi 2: Rust vs Gillian

Bronze Match

for 75k

invocateur vs Gillian

Finals

loser gets 100k

MAF-Napalm vs Rust

winner gets a bunny ears.
2vs2 tournament
Spoiler:
2vs2vs2 etc fight

prize for winners: heart glass's
GVG
Spoiler:
The best guild will win 400k-1M depending on the amount of team members who will participate, the money will be given to one of the guild leaders. (updated)

List of MAF players so far: crazyfe, apane, laurie, saulc and jaxe
List of CRC so far: reny, reid, micksha, rikki and Travolta

MAF could provide 5 players so far (omattt is CRC now afaik), so i capped the players participating for CRC at 5 too. if any other none guild members or other CRC members want to participate too, you can either join MAF or we'll open another team. CRC can provide more players so enlistment for CRC is closed for now.
If you still want to enlist there are still available places in the pair tournament.

rules so far:
- No kaflosh or frilliyar, if you use any of these spells during the fights you'll automatically lose the round.
- There will be 3 rounds max for each stage, you need to kill your opponent twice in order to win the stage.
- Each round will have a time limit, after a certain amount of time i'll start spawning mobs near the less active player.
- The island will be infested with aggressive mobs in order to encourage the players to fight each other and not run away.
- If for some reason we get a draw (players keep killing each other at the same time), i'll do a survival round spawning the most aggressive mobs, the last player to survive will be the winner
- In the guild fight, the first guild who loses all its players loses
- once most match's in a stage were done and we still can't contact few players to play their match's, the players we can contact will auto qualify for next stage.
- If you use alts to boost the players in your guild during the guild fight, you automatically disqualify your guild.
- You can use different alts for different tournaments except for the leveled tournaments. (you are restricted to one leveled tournament anyway)
- you can't have spell effects on you that were casted by a mage before the match, only self spells or spells done on you by your team member are acceptable. If we notice this you'll just delay the match, if you do it repeatedly on different match's you'll disqualify.
- If you use more than one character for each tournament you disqualify from the event. we will check ips and use botcheck if necessary to determine it.
- In cases when its not clear who won, for example: its already overtime, hard mobs are being spawned everywhere and the players got separated, i follow one player he dies by the time i @goto the other player he is already dead. I will decide about the winner.

Not a rule but something you should know during the fights. The cave in GM island is blocked, i spawned some Luvia's inside and lots of spiders at the entrance, so try to avoid it.

This post will be updated, with rules and lists of players who are willing to participate.
TeZeR.D
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: PvP tournament

Post by TeZeR.D »

Yiss, hopefully 90 by the time it starts.
Last edited by TeZeR.D on 24 Jan 2016, 21:04, edited 1 time in total.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Please also state in what categories you would like to compete in and what is your level. (updated the original post too)
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

MAF its ready for pvp tournament :D ty for quotation :3
change the second classe to level 61 to 89 !

Plz say what is the reward before fight !
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

What about the PvP mode ?

free for all:
the last in life win.

Team Fight in 3 win:
2 vs 2 or 4vs4

idea for how to organise this event:

-You must say on the forum who are in your team and your team name

Example:
Team name:
Terra Team
Players for 2vs2: FallenBoy and Krukanou
Players for 4vs4 FallenBoy, Krukanou, Prsmot and BlackMaggot

-Say your free hours
Example:
Free Hours can fight 14h to 18h

-Registration fee:
You can use alt for the tournament.
If you want to participat to this event you pay 10.000Gp for all registation.

-Rewards
-For the free for all:
first second and third win GP fee:
First win 50% of total money
Second win 30% of total money
Third win 20% of total money

-For 2vs2:
Winner team win 100% of total money (50/50)

-For 4vs4
Winner team win 100% of total money

Finaly
Item and more Gp can be added by player and Gm storage
Final and semi final offers Rare hat to winners

Best regards !
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

You know what would be cool? If an invisible GM followed the players and streamed the battle to twitch, so everybody could follow it.

I'm definitely participating, not sure which categories, until the rules are more clear. And yes, I'm stating the obvious, but TMW is so not ready for such tournaments :)

Edit:
There could be also a "warriors only" category, since pvp balance sucks, ans warriors could have their own party.
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Interested in all categories, but love the idea of a big battle. 2 large teams or even more. I love it! :twisted:

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by omatt »

Travolta wrote:You know what would be cool? If an invisible GM followed the players and streamed the battle to twitch, so everybody could follow it.
Ahah ^^ This is alreday in mind :mrgreen:
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Ledmitz wrote:Interested in all categories, but love the idea of a big battle. 2 large teams or even more. I love it! :twisted:
A big team deathmatch with 2 diférent spawn and first team who make 75 kill win

Just so cool idea but hard to realise :alt-3:
regard
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Travolta wrote:
There could be also a "warriors only" category, since pvp balance sucks, ans warriors could have their own party.
Warior caneasyli win fight if they have lot of hp and food items they can win.
but if you creat only fight for warior its impssible to finish they get hp so fast !
If an invisible GM followed the players and streamed the battle to twitch
It possible to do this on Yutube too :D

best regard
ML GitLab
ML Discord
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Travolta wrote:And yes, I'm stating the obvious, but TMW is so not ready for such tournaments :)

Edit:
Yes but we do it for fun :p, so no worries about balance, probably in the single player tournaments for 90+ there will only be mages and banshee's and below 90 only mages. we can set a time limit so mages battles won't last forever, spawning luvia's in different area's after a certain time.
We can set a single player tournament for warriors, it sounds like a good idea, but in teams my experience is different. in the only similar event veryape hosted in the past, i was a mage and my team mate was a rager, we won over 3 teams who consisted of banshee+mage or 2 banshee's, so it also depends on the cooperation between the team members.
MAF-Saulc wrote:What about the PvP mode ?

free for all:
the last in life win.
Free for all is easy to make, we made it many time in the past, i do it almost every weekend now. so i don't think we need a special category for it when organizing a tournament.

Updated the original post to include more info about prizes and updated categories.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
jaxe
Newly Registered User

Post by jaxe »

In my opinion, GvG is by far the funniest event.

If the goal of GvG is 75 kills, weak players won't be able to participate (they will be killed and spawned many times ...).

What other goals can we imagine for a GvG ?

In Ragnarok Online, a "War of Emperium" last 1 hour, and the goal is to defend a position (a stone called "Emperium"). The guilde who has the position when the war is over wins. To take the position, you have to deal damage on the Emperium until it breaks. The player who did the last hit on the Emperium before it breaks, is considered as the one who took the position (him and his guilde). To defend the position, the guilde owning it have to kill anyone who try to hit the Emperium (or steal the last hit on the stone).

With this system, all players are welcome to help their guilde, even if they are low level.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

jaxe wrote:In my opinion, GvG is by far the funniest event.

If the goal of GvG is 75 kills, weak players won't be able to participate (they will be killed and spawned many times ...).

What other goals can we imagine for a GvG ?

In Ragnarok Online, a "War of Emperium" last 1 hour, and the goal is to defend a position (a stone called "Emperium"). The guilde who has the position when the war is over wins. To take the position, you have to deal damage on the Emperium until it breaks. The player who did the last hit on the Emperium before it breaks, is considered as the one who took the position (him and his guilde). To defend the position, the guilde owning it have to kill anyone who try to hit the Emperium (or steal the last hit on the stone).

With this system, all players are welcome to help their guilde, even if they are low level.
We got no tools to do that, the goal will be to eliminate all other guild members. The last guild to have some team members alive will be the winner. we'll set a time limit and start to spawn hard mobs so the event won't last forever, mages battles can last very long time.

Also you commented so i add your name to the lists. :p
jaxe
Newly Registered User

Post by jaxe »

I want to participate to the tournament for players leveled 89 and below. Not to the 90+.

Is this tournament "All vs All" or "1 vs 1" ?
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

all tournaments are 1vs1, we'll make each stage of the tournament 3 rounds, so you need to kill your opponent twice before making it to the next stage.
The pair trounament is 2vs2.