PvP tournament

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

When would you like the 2vs2 fight to happen?

Poll ended at 17 Feb 2016, 08:37

Tuesday 16.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%
Friday 19.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%

Total votes: 4
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: PvP tournament

Post by SriNitayanda »

ginosuper wrote:Hello :D

I'd like to participate in the Pair and GvG tournament too if that's ok.
Sure just say who is your team mate and which guild you will fight for.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

Hi ! can we participate at the 1v1 and 2v2 ?
ginosuper
Novice
Novice

Post by ginosuper »

Nitay, I'm not sure who'll be in my team yet, but I will fight for the guild Crew of Red Corsair.
TMW Masters
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

ginosuper wrote:Nitay, I'm not sure who'll be in my team yet, but I will fight for the guild Crew of Red Corsair.
Enemy :twisted: :evil:
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

MAF-Apane wrote:Hi ! can we participate at the 1v1 and 2v2 ?
Again sure, just say who is your team mate.
For those of you who enlist here, you don't need to ask, just say who is your team mate and in what tournaments you would like to participate in.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
ginosuper
Novice
Novice

Post by ginosuper »

MAF-Apane wrote:
ginosuper wrote:Nitay, I'm not sure who'll be in my team yet, but I will fight for the guild Crew of Red Corsair.
Enemy :twisted: :evil:
Heh, yep.
TMW Masters
MAF-Apane
Novice
Novice

Post by MAF-Apane »

Ok thanks so ok for me in 2v2 with omatt and 1v1 and warrior tournament
And when is the fight between MAF and CRC ?
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

MAF-Apane wrote:Ok thanks so ok for me in 2v2 with omatt and 1v1 and warrior tournament
And when is the fight between MAF and CRC ?
Updated it in the main post.
Also dropped the warriors tournament for this event. we may do a warriors tournament on other weekend, but since each tournament may take few hours (taking into account arrangements @recalling players etc...), i drop it for now.
The plan is to make one single player tournament and one group tournament each day. for example 89- and pairs on saturday and 90+ and GvG on sunday. we will end the events doing a free for all and the last man standing will win a murderer crown.
Since we drop the warriors tournament for this event the prizes for the the other tournaments change too. Winner of the 89- will win the Bunny ears. The best pair will win heart glass's (each).
Rikki
Peon
Peon

Post by Rikki »

I'm willing to participate:
in 90+ solo tournament;
in pairs tournament (with Travolta);
in guild fight (as a member of CRC).
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

We need 3 more 89- players to enlist and 4 more pairs, to have good enough reason to host them.
If not enough people will enlist to the 89-, i'll just do free for all for the players who enlisted, but the reward will be heart glass's for the winner instead. I'll do similar thing for the pair tournament (if not enough people enlist), but again instead of heart glass's there will only be money reward.
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

I would love to join the pvp tournament in the team section, lvl 90+ category.

No team-mate is decided yet, but I imagine it will be either a phoenix council team or a Avengers team. Ill ask around.

I am not decided on what char to use yet, but i guess either veryape or Elvara.
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

veryape wrote:I would love to join the pvp tournament in the team section, lvl 90+ category.

No team-mate is decided yet, but I imagine it will be either a phoenix council team or a Avengers team. Ill ask around.

I am not decided on what char to use yet, but i guess either veryape or Elvara.
Fixed you a team mate, look in the original post, you need to promise to give the rewards to charity if you win though. I'll run the event so i'll prolly won't participate, maybe in the 2vs2, if someone really lacks a team member.

Rules are updated one of them is:
No kaflosh or frilliyar, if you use any of these spells during the fights you'll automatically lose the round.
We may set it off all together setting the map flag of town to GM island, but so far it is only a rule. Thanks Travolta for bringing up few points that helped organizing the event.
Also rules update about alts.

Apparently some people don't like the kaflosh and frilliyar rule, well you can't convince me about kaflosh, i won't make it legal to use during the event, however you can try to convince me about frilliyar.
monwarez
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by monwarez »

I willing to participate to the solo lvl 89-
name ingame: invocateur , lvl 80
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Nami suggested that we won't do the match's in a single day, but let the match's occur whenever the players can and there is an online gm to arrange the match's on gm island. I thought its a good idea, so you can contact me or other online gms if your opponent is online and we'll start the match's, i still want to host the finals and semi finals during the weekend, but we'll see how it advances. So here is the anouncement the tournament just started! good luck to everyone.
The tables are updated in the main post, so you can see there who is your current opponent and decide with him when to play the match.

We added another rule: you can't have spell effects on you that were casted by a mage before the match, only self spells or spells done on you by your team member are acceptable. If we notice this you'll just delay the match, if you do it repeatedly on different match's you'll disqualify.

For those who still want to enlist, there is one more place for the level 90+ tournament, you'll fight tezer431 if you join for this tournament. we'll allow you to enlist till the qualification stage is over. There is also one place in the 89- tournament, i know a player that can give his place in this, so again do it before next stage starts. there is also another place for the pair tournament.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Reminder for: ledmitz, ginosuper, jaxe, Edub and Damagens the tournament started.

If for some reason we can't contact all the players to fight their match till Wednesday, we'll adjust by letting other players who show up free pass. i updated links to videos of some fights in the main post, however i lagged pretty hard today (network in my country sucks on rush hours) so i won't publish it anywhere else.