PvP tournament

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.

When would you like the 2vs2 fight to happen?

Poll ended at 17 Feb 2016, 08:37

Tuesday 16.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%
Friday 19.2 21:00-22:00 server time
50%

Total votes: 4
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: PvP tournament

Post by Saulc »

For Guild VersusGuild !
Guild Name:MAF CLAN
Leader:MAF-Saulc

Official member who may fight:
-MAF-Saulc (phenix)
-MAF-Crazyfe (vercingetorix)
-MAF-omatt
-MAF-Apane
-MAF-Laurie
-MAF-Lalica
-MAF-Kakou
-MAF-Ours

MAF mercenary may fight:
-Damagens
-N8h9L
-Grimalkin
-jaxe
-Greymalkin

-If you want to join us wisper me in game :D

Hope CRC invite lot of low level players too ! Good luck everyone and have fun :alt-9:
I will update this post everyday if something change :D
Best regard
Last edited by Saulc on 25 Jan 2016, 21:20, edited 3 times in total.
Feel Free to join Moubootaur Legends server now!
ML GitLab
ML Discord
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

What are the rules about different chars? Can I use 1 char for 1vs1, and another for 2vs2? Can I also participate in the "60-89" category?
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Travolta wrote:What are the rules about different chars? Can I use 1 char for 1vs1, and another for 2vs2? Can I also participate in the "60-89" category?
i think you can use one char for each categorie its best way :D
1 for 1vs1 . one for 2vs2 and one for guild vs guild its diférent event
ML GitLab
ML Discord
omatt
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by omatt »

Saul, you know i left MAF in last august, why now i have to do this event with maf ? This is guild fight or just friendly of xx vs friendly of yy ?
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Travolta wrote:What are the rules about different chars? Can I use 1 char for 1vs1, and another for 2vs2? Can I also participate in the "60-89" category?
It is updated already in the main post, there is only restriction for the leveled tournaments. If you participate in the 90+ you can't participate in the 89-. But still can participate in the rest.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

FULL
To sir nitay: 1V1
I would like to help to organise the first PvP tournament:
i propose this date saturday 06/02/16
with 8 fighter level 90+
under the battle board i add name of some player can suppose they fight and if they are ok i add "Yes" next to theire name have only 16 free places.
Each win= Gp reward and Skull mask for the winner

i think the battle board look good
battle board.jpg
battle board.jpg (17.84 KiB) Viewed 3336 times

List of level 90+ (only player with tic "YES" are sure to fight this day) 8/8

-crazyfefefefe "YES"
-MAF-Saulc_Youtube "YES"
-MAF-Apane "YES"
-ginosuper "YES"
-mahouking/Zpeed "YES"
-Teser 431 "YES"
-DragonStar "YES"
-bastex "YES"

Finlay if have 8fighter confirmed can you do this event the 06/02/16
If the player was not here this day its equal to a defeat

best regards
Last edited by Saulc on 26 Jan 2016, 19:04, edited 4 times in total.
ML GitLab
ML Discord
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Ok so the plan so far is as follows:
You may enlist to the tournament till Tuesday 2.2.2016 (European date format :p). Please state exactly in what tournaments you are willing to participate in (remember you can participate in only 1 leveled tournament). We set last date for enlisting so we can publish the tables few days before the tournament, which will happen during the weekend of the 6-7.2.2016 (now i am serious about European date format dd/mm/yy). So if for some reason you can't participate during the time (which is not known yet) or the dates we can make adjustments before the tournament starts.
So far no one enlisted to the warriors tournament so, if we don't get at least 8 players who enlist to it we'll drop this tournament.
If we drop the warriors tournament we'll add a special prize for the other 2 leveled tournaments (for the runners up).
We may not have a proper number of players participating in each tournament (4, 8, 16 etc...) so some players may skip a stage, it will be determined during the draw and will be completely random. there are advantages and disadvantages for skipping a stage, you lose the opportunity to make more money, but you skip a stage.
I hope we don't drop the 2vs2 tournament (if we do we'll add more money to the prizes of the other tournaments), so please enlist for this one too. so far we got 4 players who are willing to participate in it.
I can't promise i'll do a stream of the fights, but i'll surely make videos of them to upload to mana world channel on youtube.

Some more rules:
If your opponent doesn't show up in time for his fight, you automatically qualify for the next stage.
If you use alts to boost the players in your guild during the guild fight, you automatically disqualify your guild.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

About the 2v2
Who want to fight ? wisper me in gam i will add you :D
i put "YES" for waht team im sure :D

team:
Phenix + vercingetorix "YES"
Trav + rikki ?
MAF-Apane + MAF-Laurie ?
Dustman + ??
ML GitLab
ML Discord
jaxe
Newly Registered User

Post by jaxe »

I want to participate to :

- the "1 vs 1" tournament for players leveled up to 89

- the GvG fight in the team "MAF"

My character name is jaxe
Saulc
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by Saulc »

Fight 1V1(-89)
If you want to join the fight wisper me in game

-MAF-Laurie ?
-Jaxe "YES"
-MAF-Napalm "YES"
-Greymalkin "YES"
Last edited by Saulc on 27 Jan 2016, 05:57, edited 1 time in total.
ML GitLab
ML Discord
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Thanks Saulc for the engagement i'll keep updating the main post whenever i can, so keep watching it to see if i need more updates.
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Are there any rules, specifically regarding potions and spells? I also assume no other player involvement and how can we be sure? Are there no spectators in game itself and fight is only watchable on youtube post fight? Equipment restrictions? If a player retreats and refuses to fight after a period of time, is it a forfeit?

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Ledmitz wrote:Are there any rules, specifically regarding potions and spells? I also assume no other player involvement and how can we be sure? Are there no spectators in game itself and fight is only watchable on youtube post fight? Equipment restrictions? If a player retreats and refuses to fight after a period of time, is it a forfeit?
You can use everything, spells, potions and equipment. There will be no other player involvement cause GM island is isolated i'll @recall the players to fight there. There aren't going to be spectators in game, thats why we think of streaming it. There will be a time limit for each round (maximum 3 rounds, you need to win twice). Once the time is up i'll start spawning Luvia's on the island, i'll spawn the Luvia's near the less aggressive player first, so it pays off to be active and to seek your opponent.
Travolta
Novice
Novice

Post by Travolta »

SriNitayanda wrote:i'll spawn the Luvia's near the less aggressive player first
Better spawn few hundreds of Undead Trolls xD
ginosuper
Novice
Novice

Post by ginosuper »

Hello :D

I'd like to participate in the Pair and GvG tournament too if that's ok.
TMW Masters