[Ban] Trikz multiboxing

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[Ban] Trikz multiboxing

Post by SriNitayanda »

Trikz was being active with 2 characters at the same time, auto following and attacking pink flowers in town, as soon as i became visible he logged off one character, i warned him not to do it again, it was his second warning already according to the gm logs.
When i became invisible he logged his other character back on and enabled automation on other map (you can see in the screenshots below). i warped him to botcheck and again he logged off his other character as soon as i warped him there, i gave him 1 hour to log his other character back on to pass a botcheck he didn't do it. so he was left in botcheck since october, today he logged back on luckily i still have some of the screenshots from october and i logged it. So today he was blocked. A reset may not be granted Trikz was already banned for botting.
Attachments
ManaPlus_Screenshot_server.themanaworld.org_2015-10-02_03-32-50_2.png
ManaPlus_Screenshot_server.themanaworld.org_2015-10-02_03-32-50_2.png (269.66 KiB) Viewed 979 times
ManaPlus_Screenshot_server.themanaworld.org_2015-10-02_03-32-32_1.png
ManaPlus_Screenshot_server.themanaworld.org_2015-10-02_03-32-32_1.png (924.04 KiB) Viewed 979 times
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Ceara_Dota2
Peon
Peon

Re: [Ban] Trikz multiboxing

Post by Ceara_Dota2 »

Hello, I do not know where to post this so I decided to post here.

My character was permanently banned today, that because my brother and I went to a GM test, where in previous days we had been over and over again thoroughly tested by GMs.

This all started because my brother refused to talk to the players who came to say hi, then he only responded to GMs. It was getting boring and every day we were tested more than once.

Finally, GM led us to this test, and my brother stopped playing angry. I was but the GM did not take me out. Ai today was play TMW and talked a little with the GM and he banned me. I'm guilty of constant community pursuits?

Everyone has mad at me because I use bot, they think that I use bot I'm cheating, but I'm not breaking the rules, because what is not allowed is AFT bot.

I would like to know which rule I inflingi, it is right to punish my char anger of my brother, angry that it was generated by the pursuit of a part of the community that was jealous of char Trikz, just because it was already banned once and for AFK BOT (because 5 min)
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [Ban] Trikz multiboxing

Post by SriNitayanda »

Ginaria wrote: [05:49] Ciro_Arch: why ban my char?
[05:49] Ciro_Arch: Trikz
viewtopic.php?p=147428#p147428

Got it when its convenient, Trikz and Ciro_Arch are brothers, but when not they are alts (or the other way around). This topic is locked, as a reset may not be granted.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all