Trying to be back.

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Trying to be back.

Post by Rubikon_ »

Im thinking to be back to play again so i need Bull Helmet , Leather Gloves , Warlord Boots , Terranite Pants , Heart of Isis, Warlord Plate , Steel Shield , Setzer , Ruby Ring so if someone can help me to get them again or if someone can lend me anything or if someone can trade them and pay later or whatever would be good. But if not i'll have to start over again. NP

Edit:
Rikki. Gaved me Setzer and Warlord Plate Thanks a lot from him.
Just got warlord boots and leather gloves from an secret player.
got steel shield
Got Jeans Chaps from Rikki.
[edited] Got Bull Helmet From Tezer
[edited] Got Ruby Ring and 50k from Genesisjunior.
Last edited by Rubikon_ on 13 Mar 2016, 20:24, edited 2 times in total.
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Trying to be back.

Post by SriNitayanda »

Merged messages, please just edit your main post, no need for 100 seperate messages, if you need to bump it after some time it wouldn't be an issue, but so far its the first thread here in off topic anyway.
Anyway welcome back and good luck in getting the items.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Rubikon_
Novice
Novice

Re: Trying to be back.

Post by Rubikon_ »

SriNitayanda wrote:Merged messages, please just edit your main post, no need for 100 seperate messages, if you need to bump it after some time it wouldn't be an issue, but so far its the first thread here in off topic anyway.
Anyway welcome back and good luck in getting the items.
Im sorry i wanted to delete my post but can't thanks for fixing it.