I formally resign

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
mistergrey
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: I formally resign

Post by mistergrey »

Man, this makes everything feel so final. I sure hope you'll still visit, or otherwise be around so we can stay in touch. Few will ever know just how hard some players tested us, but we had a lot of good times even in green. Don't be a stranger, Prsm.

- I'm in game at sporadic times, so if you just wanna leave a message maybe it's best to do so on the forum at first.

Now... time to start the revolt against Ginaria and take over the Mana World... I mean, something responsible-sounding.
Tiana wrote: I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that BC is the troll-king of the GM's. That title is rightfully held by mrgrey :P
<Mistakes> you are too difficult to troll

<Frost> Germans have Chess Boxing. English have Cheese Racing.
<Frost> I'm slightly terrified what the Russians consider violent sport.
<o11c> chatroulette

<Jaxad0127> YOu can't grab yourself.
<Jaxad0127> Elenore explicitly prevents it.
<Mistakes> speak for yourself
Rill
Novice
Novice

Post by Rill »

Prsm,

I sincerely hope you reconsider your decision. Regardless, I would like to thank you for all you have done to make TMW a better place to play.

Wishing you the best,
Rill
SriNitayanda
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by SriNitayanda »

Sad to see you go, especially after all these years you were the most active GMs and a guide to all of us. I can't say it comes as much of a surprise with the recent developments, but its still sad.
Hope you find another cheerful corner on the internet where we can hang around.
In control of tmw media (aka @broadcast) and tmw financial sector (aka GMstorage) | also a member of tmw Bilderberg Group (aka Phoenix Council guild)
2013-11/26/#General.log:[15:00] veryape: meh, guild is down, we cant conspire at all
Tiana
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Tiana »

While I have not been active in a long long time, I do know TMW as a community lost an awesome person with Prsm resigning.

Tiana
Last edited by WildX on 02 Sep 2016, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
mas886
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by mas886 »

Sad to see this. You were a guide and an amazing part of the community. I hope that does not mean you leave the game. TMW will be always your house. :-)

Thanks for being here all this years collaborating with the community.
veryape
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by veryape »

As others have said, I am really sad to see you hand in your gm-hat. I always felt you were my mentor when i was new at the gm-game, thanks for all the help along the way and all the good discussions we have had about gm-related stuff.

Hope I will still have good discussions about the other stuff, or that you after some time want to come back to the gm-community. Both you and SD will be dearly missed.

Hope to see you soon in game!
Characters: veryape / Captain Dunce / Elvara / veryapeGM
Meicchi
Novice
Novice

Post by Meicchi »

It's a long road, to any concerns. Almost two years after I was out and you were still here, Prsm. You have some authority to know what is necessary (everybody does - but experience calls). Be well. I've surely learned a lot with you.
Find me in-game:
  • * Puncake (main) - light path mage, lv 79, she is actually a pumpkin
    * Meicchi (retired?) - slow speed archer, eternal lv 70 and Ginny's bastard twin
    * Fluttersly - rage warrior, lv 58, knows no jokes and has a mane
Brazilian Portuguese translation coordinator - Make part! / Faça parte!
https://www.transifex.com/organization/akaras/dashboard
https://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Pt:Main_Page
Spoiler:
Yes, imma noob.
Cassy's official fan-clubber