[WIP] Blub SFX

All aspects of music, audio and sound effects development for all The Mana World projects.

Alige
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

[WIP] Blub SFX

Post by Alige »

Hey guys,
It's me again! Ledmitz and I worked on new blub sounds, because the ones we currently use in game are not as good as we would like them to be. We will use different sounds for the little blubs and for the larger ones. If even bigger blubs appear later in game, if and when its sprite is ever drawn, then new blub sounds will be made.
Feel free to tell us what you think of them! There are different sounds for same actions as they will be used at random in game. However, spawn and die sounds are longer thus they are unique. It's also much more understandable that way.
Enjoy :D
Attachments
Blub Little SFX.zip
(266.35 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Blub Big SFX.zip
(349.47 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Chicka-Maria
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: [WIP] Blub SFX

Post by Chicka-Maria »

Issue I have with the "blub-little-spawn.ogg" is it has the same sound or extremely similar in it as the hurt1 sound. Perhaps take that out and try it out or change it a bit to a more bubbly tone.

for miss3 it sounds more like a droplet in water which i don't know how it moving or you missing can make that sound.

Hurt 2 and 3 sound a bit hard, if its a blub you're gonna want more of a softer tone like hitting something against water or gel. The current sound sounds more like breaking wooden sticks in half.

I like the idea for the blub dieing, but perhaps make the beginning a bit softer as well. (same issue with the harsh sounds of the hurt).

Chicka~
Yubaba
TMWC Member of The Mana World
Leader of The Mana Empire (TME)
[19:41] Ladysugar: he told me to push a setzer up his rear
www.deviantart.com/comfycheeks - Old Deviant Art
William James wrote:Act as If what you do make's a difference, because It does.