INSTALL on debian 8 (LINUX)

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
roboblate
Newly Registered User

INSTALL on debian 8 (LINUX)

Post by roboblate »

Hello folks, i'm new on linux (debian 8) and i cant figure out how to install manaplus on my computer. I managed to get the 1.4 versions by using the "Synaptic Package Manager" but it seems that we cant update to the latest versions with it. Then i followed the instruction on the manaplus server to install the repository

I managed to get the key, but i'm lock on the "repository" step, cant find no setting tab in my Synaptic package manager.

I need some help here folks, i really want to play at this, game, it remind of the old gameboy epic game when i was younger like secret of mana, golden sun, zelda and such :)

Thanks
Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: INSTALL on debian 8 (LINUX)

Post by Reid »

The Setting tab is in the menu bar of Synaptic.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2016-12-17 20-10-28.png
Screenshot from 2016-12-17 20-10-28.png (15.8 KiB) Viewed 1804 times
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
roboblate
Newly Registered User

Post by roboblate »

Ty for the answer, i knwo where is the menu, but in my case i cant see no setting in my synaptic app, i'm searching for a packet to fix that.
roboblate
Newly Registered User

Post by roboblate »

Sorry found the double post i can't edit my lattest post, trhe edit buttom wont work, but i finnaly managed to get my menu, dont really know how i did it but i did it :).

Thanks