[WIP] Woodland Caves

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Micksha
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: Woodland Caves

Post by Micksha »

Hehe cool to get message from you Modanung - as per now I know your name only from copy-paste from Legacy License file to the new one :) Also pretty cool to see part of the history of TMW arts. Gonna keep the carpet a bit - and if its only for the Bandit Lords home cave ;)

Additionally, here is my extended concept - including a fresh ground (which I am almost fine with now), and preparation of lava / darkness. Forgive me the crude look of it. Last step will be to add wood structure to make it look a bit more mine-like, but pretty crude - unlike Tulim, I think woodland will have mainly abandoned mines.
cave concept.png
cave concept.png (205.37 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
As usual, begging for comments and critics :)
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

@Micksha: It's fantastic. I can't find anything to comment on, you've outdone yourself again. I get Pokemon Emerald vibes from the cave, which makes me happy cause it's the best game of the series :D

@Modanung: Welcome back! You're somewhat of a legend around here. You'll need to sign a few autographs.

TMW Team member

Depredador
Peon
Peon

Post by Depredador »

Wow Micksha your job is amazing literally i can't say nothing better than that xd
You're a beast like pixel artist probably you gonna make TMW more better with all the reworks who you made to the tilesets
Frode
Peon
Peon

Post by Frode »

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to see this community still thriving.

@Micksha Indeed great work on the cave, btw! :alt-3:
魔大农