Should all players be able to share exp ?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.
Forum rules
This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums
Post Reply
User avatar
TheManaWorld
Peon
Peon
Posts: 33
Joined: 17 Nov 2018, 13:13

Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by TheManaWorld » 05 Dec 2018, 17:34

So i've recently discovered that if there's a difference of about 10 levels in your party, you wont be able to share exp.
I think this is uncessary and it could be easly fixed.
Whats your opinion on this guys ?
let me be your ⛈️
User avatar
gumi
Developer
Developer
Posts: 662
Joined: 19 May 2014, 19:18

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by gumi » 05 Dec 2018, 19:13

without the 10 level limit, a level 99 player could share exp with a level 1 player and therefore level up very fast
User avatar
prsm
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 18:18

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by prsm » 05 Dec 2018, 20:50

gumi wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 19:13
without the 10 level limit, a level 99 player could share exp with a level 1 player and therefore level up very fast
i agree with Gumi, the purpose of this game isnt to get to level 99 in 4 days! Its too actually play the game.
to have parties stay within 10 levels, controls this.
Let's judge each man by his actions, not his color.
User avatar
TheManaWorld
Peon
Peon
Posts: 33
Joined: 17 Nov 2018, 13:13

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by TheManaWorld » 06 Dec 2018, 09:45

gumi wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 19:13
without the 10 level limit, a level 99 player could share exp with a level 1 player and therefore level up very fast
I'm mean a lvl 99 will only help you train until a certain level but then if you keep using it, it will be a waste of time because you could earn even more exp by using a single one, or am i wrong ?
let me be your ⛈️
User avatar
Pawneeboy
Peon
Peon
Posts: 74
Joined: 28 Nov 2015, 01:05
Location: In the here and now

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by Pawneeboy » 06 Dec 2018, 12:36

The 10 level limit is a good idea imho, it means you have to actually seek out players of close to equal level and that'll make the game more enjoyable :D
I'm John H., Tom Foolery, Dresden (not German), King Fisher, Clay, John Frost and Preacher. :alt-6: :alt-7:
User avatar
TheManaWorld
Peon
Peon
Posts: 33
Joined: 17 Nov 2018, 13:13

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by TheManaWorld » 06 Dec 2018, 17:55

Pawneeboy wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 12:36
The 10 level limit is a good idea imho, it means you have to actually seek out players of close to equal level and that'll make the game more enjoyable :D
Well... good look trying to find someone on tmw nowadays :alt-0:
let me be your ⛈️
User avatar
prsm
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 18:18

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by prsm » 06 Dec 2018, 21:57

TheManaWorld wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 17:55
Pawneeboy wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 12:36
The 10 level limit is a good idea imho, it means you have to actually seek out players of close to equal level and that'll make the game more enjoyable :D
Well... good look trying to find someone on tmw nowadays :alt-0:
really?
Let's judge each man by his actions, not his color.
User avatar
TheManaWorld
Peon
Peon
Posts: 33
Joined: 17 Nov 2018, 13:13

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by TheManaWorld » 07 Dec 2018, 19:23

prsm wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 21:57
TheManaWorld wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 17:55
Pawneeboy wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 12:36
The 10 level limit is a good idea imho, it means you have to actually seek out players of close to equal level and that'll make the game more enjoyable :D
Well... good look trying to find someone on tmw nowadays :alt-0:
really?
pateames 70 bots are not real players :alt-4:
let me be your ⛈️
User avatar
prsm
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 1346
Joined: 24 Mar 2009, 18:18

Re: Should all players be able to share exp ?

Post by prsm » 07 Dec 2018, 22:11

TheManaWorld wrote:
07 Dec 2018, 19:23
prsm wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 21:57
TheManaWorld wrote:
06 Dec 2018, 17:55


Well... good look trying to find someone on tmw nowadays :alt-0:
really?
pateames 70 bots are not real players :alt-4:
I would be naive to think Pateames bots are real players
and you are naive to believe that changing the 10 level rule would bring in floods of players.

Prsm

I am curious, you spoke of Platyna, you are obviously a long time player hiding behind a new name, why?
Let's judge each man by his actions, not his color.
Post Reply