Rubikon Event

A section to post about events or discuss and organise new events.

Rubikon
Novice
Novice

Re: Rubikon Event

Post by Rubikon »

Please be nice and don't tell me what to do with my events.
You never saw a list to choose something and you ask for bunny ears. I told you i don't use command @item and...
I know this drama so please pick something from the list.
If you don't want , everything is okay only let me know that

Regards

Also we don't have what to discuss here.good luck
Rill
Novice
Novice

Post by Rill »

Rubikon wrote: 04 May 2020, 13:07Please be nice and don't tell me what to do with my events.

Sorry, but I see nothing to indicate that I have told you what to do with your events. I have mentioned that it is disappointing that you have chosen not to honor your original commitment where you stated “I can guarantee you will like the prize or prizes, since you get to pick it!”
Regardless, and with all due respect, taking almost nine months to acknowledge the event winners, and then only after prodding, is probably not the best way to host an event.

Rubikon wrote: 04 May 2020, 13:07You never saw a list to choose something and you ask for bunny ears.

I did see a list here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=20934

That list of items you had for sale included Bunny Ears, as well as the Shroom Hat that Seeds first requested.
Astonishingly, within one hour of it being publicly brought to your attention that you had never awarded event prizes, you stated that there was “nothing more for sale” and asked for the thread to be closed.

Rubikon wrote: 04 May 2020, 13:07I know this drama so please pick something from the list.
If you don't want , everything is okay only let me know that

As previously mentioned, I will contact you in-game with regard to your current list of prizes, which I realize excludes the Bunny Ears.
I assume this time you will respond to my pm, which you failed to do prior to the closing of your thread with the sale items.
Most sincerely.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

This thread is no longer about Rubikon's event from July 2019. I trust that the outstanding issues can be resolved over PM or in-game, if not please open a Court House thread in case you want to discuss... idk what to call it, a trade dispute?

TMW Team member