Terranite Ore

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Bobisha
Peon
Peon

Terranite Ore

Post by Bobisha »

I have something to bring up about the Terranites. It seems that the drop rate for Terranite Ore is extremely low. For example, for a few weeks now, I have been grinding a lot to get Terranite Ore. I have only been able to collect enough Terranite Ore for the helmet. I would like to make a suggestion to either increase the overall drop rate of Terranite Ore, seeing as though the Terranites are the only ones that drop it, or decrease the total amount of Terrantie Ore needed for the Terrantie Armor. I am at the point to where I am about to give up on the rest of the armor because of how ridiculous it seems to get it all.

Is there anyone else here that feels the same?
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Terranite Ore

Post by WildX »

It's been the same drop rate for a long time. It was always meant as a long grind. If it's too long and boring then I'd suggest we come up with another way to obtain the ores rather than simply changing the drop rate and just making the game easier rather than less boring.

The best long-term solution with Hercules would be to make Iron Ore and Terranite Ore mineable and the armour pieces a craftable item.

TMW Team member

Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

I have the feeling that this year is the year with the most polemical threads about this game.
It's been years that players have dealt with such difficulties but instead of asking devs to make it easier they teamed up and gathered drops together.
I'm not doing anymore polemics here but I even hear about people complaining about old NES games being impossible to complete but those games were sold back in the day.

I see more complains here than help requests in game.
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Post by WildX »

It's understandable that older games seem more difficult to people used to more modern ones. There's a pretty clear shift towards immediate rewards in newer games. TMW is an older style of game that does require some hard work. That said, I'd certainly like to see more variety to the types of grind players are put through and also have other content to still make the game enjoyable to people who despise grinding. Come help with development and maybe we'll get there :lol:

TMW Team member

Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

Despite content some challenges still entertain some old and rich players like Candor run or Cindy quest: the last one made some players to create "mule" alts in order not to complete that quest to play it again.
Lack of fun doesn't mean lack of material rewards.

And about development what figure is needed more now?