pk

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

ksso
Novice
Novice

pk

Post by ksso »

would be nice that when the character dies the system told us who gives the final blow (monster or player), or a log that we could easy look
also if there are pks, could also be the possibility that they show a sign for several days that they did pk
thanks you!
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: pk

Post by jesusalva »

ksso wrote: 27 Apr 2020, 10:53 would be nice that when the character dies the system told us who gives the final blow (monster or player), or a log that we could easy look
also if there are pks, could also be the possibility that they show a sign for several days that they did pk
thanks you!
The name of your murderer, be it a player or a monster, is written in DEBUG tab.

If ManaPlus cannot identify who, it may show last offender, "unknown", or the GUID (Game Unique IDentifier) of the murderer.
(The later will look like a random amount of numbers. Players beings usually begin with number 2)

If you want more details:

You can go to F9 > Chat > Tabs
And enable Battle tab.

This will also give you info about damage dealt, received, and experience gain.
It can be used by bot software to decide when to attack a new monster, but you cannot use bot software while AFK.

Of course, enabiling this feature may cause a small performance loss, as it'll need to write logs more frequently.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Livio »

A weird thing I've got some months ago when I've got the Banshee Bow™ for the first time is that when I've shot a clover patch and died the last enemy that seems to have killed me is the latest one I've attacked before the clover patch itself.
But since client got updated I don't know if I'm able to do it again.
ksso
Novice
Novice

Post by ksso »

ok,
Thank you very much :)