there is bad talking on game about me

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
mayo2019
Peon
Peon

there is bad talking on game about me

Post by mayo2019 »

some of my old friends told me that they heard bad talking about me and that i asked someone of player for lend me his items.lol .i want to tell other players who jealous from me and said that. i didnot ask anyone about anything on game and i sware god i dont care at all .and i had enough items more than anyone think here on game.and i want to tell my old friends list that lend me money not items long time ago before i will be DZ one of the best traders here and i was rich on game more than any one think.
first is Rill. who the one who helped me so much more than anyone think at my beginnig from years ago and first rare i ever had was eggshell hat from event that CRC guild made it too long time ago and the second rare i had was Cashiers' Shade and i was lvl 85 and i was have only 6 kk gold of exchanging and selling items and i asked rill for help and that i want her lend me 4 kk more to get the cashiers shade for just 5 minutes and she trusted me and lend me the 4 kk and i gave her my wooden staff + sorcerer robe as insurance then i gave her the 4 kk only after 2 minutes and from here the DZ trader story begun .and i didnot forget what Rill did to me and i will not and i respect here and i will all the time until the day i will die even our relationship on game now isnot so good because something happend and she understood it wrong and never asked me about what happend but this was old thing too and i wasnt discuss this at all.
secound player is apple who lend me the enchanter amulet to test it for 5 minutes on terranites before i had it and i gave him it back too and thats was from about weeks ago. by the way apple is one of my best of the best friends to me on game.
third is bastex who i asked him to test the red shades and test server was offline at this time.and he refused even bastex one of my best of the best friends too and i trusted him long time ago and i lend him money long long time ago and he gave me them back .but i didnot feel any bad or angry from him at all and i respect him so much . i told here all my story of who is DZ . no one say that i asked him to lend me anything without these 3 players who is best friends too me(Rill +apple +bastex) . and if anyone jealous of DZ or what he did on Hardcore server or what he did as one of the best traders on game on main server and one of the most rich players back old time . just please tell me infront of my face and i sware i will make him hate himself and shut up all his life.and i ask all players as respect of me dont trust anyone say anything bad about DZ .and ask old players about me who trusted me and tested me on exchanging or lending me and they will tell you the truth about me.
thanks for all players who will read my story here and who will post here thier opinion. :alt-3:

Last edited by mayo2019 on 19 Jun 2020, 21:04, edited 2 times in total.
mayo2019
Peon
Peon

Re: there is bad talking on game about me

Post by mayo2019 »

thanks Gumi for your advice :alt-3: and i will try microsoft antivirus .

Last edited by mayo2019 on 19 Jun 2020, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
gumi
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by gumi »

You might want to get rid of that shady chinese antivirus (360 Total Security) and let Microsoft's built-in (and also free) Windows Defender antivirus handle things. It has much better protection and you're not sending your data (and granting full administrative permissions) to a random chinese company (although sending your data to Microsoft isn't that much better but this can at least be disabled)

Rill
Novice
Novice

Post by Rill »

Hi DZ,

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you have a fond memory of the first prize you received from a CRC event. Comments like that have made hosting events worthwhile.

I do recall lending you money so you could obtain a Cashiers’ Shade, and you did pay it back, in full. But, as you mentioned, I received from you a Wooden Staff and Robe (I thought it was a Lazurite, actually), as collateral for the loan. Regardless, I would not have made the loan without that collateral, which served as potential compensation in the event that the money was not repaid.

However, it is one thing to borrow money and post collateral of equal or greater value. It is quite another to simply ask someone to lend a rare item with no safeguards in place to compensate the lender in case the item is not returned. And when it comes to an item so rare that very few, or maybe just one, exist in the game, the item could be said to be priceless. No amount of money or anything else would be able to compensate the owner for its loss.

Hopefully, this clarifies the reaction by certain players to your recent requests to borrow. I believe you have a character named ShakeSpeare, so I will leave you with this relevant quote from one of Shakespeare’s plays:

“Neither a borrower nor a lender be,
For loan oft loses both itself and friend …”

Best wishes,
Rill

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

I never worry about rumours. Gossip means nothing. I think you have a good reputation in game and have been very friendly. You'll never please everyone anyway.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Is this post about that Bull Helmet? I only recently found out. You are friendly and give kind words, but that I can't agree with.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

mayo2019
Peon
Peon

Post by mayo2019 »

hi all. no this post isnot about that bull helmet .and i want disscus alot of things here now.
first:this post from about 11 days ago and the abuse post and what happend between me + legendario from only 1 and half day ago.
secound:and i am very sorry about what iam going to say to you Rill. about some of your CRC guild and i sware this is the truth.from about 12 days ago i heard from some of my friends that some of players on CRC guild that i killed and smashed them long time ago on pvp test hardcore server said that i asked them for lending me thier items and that was big rumours about me that i must discuss it and i did on this post . and i ask all CRC guild players if anyone (without RIll.)have screen shot of me asking him about lending anything lets show us it all over the mana world game community and i knew for sure that all of these things are lies.and i ask you Rill the last favor for me is chose your guild players carefully please.and i have alot enemies on CRC guild and i will be all over the time i will playing this game and i dont care about this cuz i almost lost one of my best friends Rill. because of that.
third: about you ledmitz: i want you to know and all players on game that i have my opinion about anything happend on game and you cant force me on your opinion and i dont care for it at all.and i dont care if you agree or disagree about My actions on game.and it was pleasure to me and iam glad that i dont your friend any more (you + the players on abuse topic that insulted me). and have fun on your running time to smell fresh air + take care of yourself because there is a corona virus killed alot of people around the world. :alt-3: