Drama about event's.

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Rubikon
Novice
Novice

Drama about event's.

Post by Rubikon »

Hello

Initially the complaint was because a private company or something unrelated to the game could not organize events.
After that things changed because it seemed like it was not that a company could not organize such a celebration. But it was because of the past event viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21052.
TMW Team host event many of times, and everyone knows sure they put rules for it and no one else.If you are (TMWT Member) , it doesn't mean you can break rules and do whatever you want, in this case about HOCUS.
I got answer from Prsm , i cannot host events anymore because of last drama with hocus player
I got another answear from WildX : The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

Events sponsored by private companies would not be allowed in-game but regardless of that, this forum board does not allow publicity for private companies either. If it is something that might be relevant to the community it can be posted in Off-Topic, but even there it would be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

So let's be realistic and take an example:
TMW Doomsday Drawing Contest created on 04 Aug 2020, 21:46
It says : To enter this contest simply post your final image into this thread before the 21st August 2020 ends (server time).
But now it is September 4th and I want to take part in it. Will I be invited or is the time over?
This is the same thing that happened to that player, for whom Prsm claims that I can not organize such parties.
two hours before event ends , we announce that Event will be closed at 20:00 Server Time
Hocus posted in 30 Aug 2020, 22:38
AND 22:38 it means the event is closed.
But here is something else.
Here we can see that if you are a tmwt member you can break the rules. Hocus is actually a developer for tmw.
Also i don't have anything personally with him, also i never had something .
Prsm called it No Rubikon, because of conflict with your past events, you are unable to hold events moving forward!
Im not sure this is right way.
If we check all past events , we can see that you are not able to play it , if the time for it is end.
WildX and Kytty helped me about announce that, with broadcast. You can check gm logs , WildX noticed that the time for this event is going to set later. He said that because i said that to him.
I do not want to get into WildX or Kytty here. I just wanted to show that the time for this event has been set and if you can not reach for it, it is known that it is over.Also, donating your personal items to other players, I do not think is provided by the rules of the game, and also I think there is no such rule for this.
If there is a rule in the game for donating your personal belongings, please display it, I want to apologize for it publicly.
Also, how can a tmwt member insult a player?

Hocus Pocus Fidibus wrote: ↑31 Aug 2020, 22:48
There is quite a difference.
It shows that you do not stand to your word... did not expect much else. Once a fraudulent liar always a fraudulent liar.

Why no one replied about this insult??
I don't want and i do not ask to act someone about this something. I just want let know all, it was not my fault because i host events.
I also do not feel guilty about anything, and i don't see any mistake here, because donating your personal belongings is not against the law.
I should be able to host events again , because i didn't something against the rules about giving my items to players.
Last answer i got from Prsm is that i'm prohibited to host any of event.
I will not break his word
I wanted to be clear about this thing and please let me know , if i can continue with hosting my events or not.

WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Drama about event's.

Post by WildX »

Any announcements I make in-game are out of courtesy for players who request it, they are not endorsements of the event itself. This goes for me or anyone who is allowed to make announcements. After the announcements were made a GM has decided to disallow any events from you. I would not make an announcement for you following that decision.

I issued the board warning in relation to the removal of your post because this forum does not allow promotion of your private business in Player Talk. This was unrelated to the banning of the event in-game.

As for your problem with Hocus, calling someone a liar is not an insult. It's an accusation. Accusing people is not against the rules. Hocus thinks you're a liar. As long as he doesn't harrass you over it he is entitled to say that.

For someone who has been evading bans since at least 2009 you should not expect much leniency from GMs. Case closed.

TMW Team member