PvP Tournament V

A section to post about events or discuss and organise new events.

kytty
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

PvP Tournament V

Post by kytty »

PvP Tournament Event V

There will be two PvP tournaments:
lvl 89- and 90+ Both on SATURDAY 21st at 20:00 server-time. :alt-6:
We will start with the 89-

Prizes:
Quarter Finals- 25,000 GP
Semi Finals- 50,000 GP
Finals:
Loser gets- 100,000
Winner gets- [UNDECIDED]

For 90+ Tournament:
Quarter Finals- 25,000 GP
Semi Finals- 50,000 GP
Finals:
Loser gets 100,000 GP.
Winner gets-[PvP Coin]+[UNKNOWN]
Note- After 5 coins you can buy a [GOLDEN PVP CAP]
(After a character wins 5 90+ Tournaments, alt will be retired. You can still participate with another alt)

Rules:

• We WILL be checking IPs. You can join only ONE TOURNAMENT (89- or 90+), so DO NOT use alts to participate on both.

• Players are NOT ALLOWED to use #friyllar, #kaflosh, #jande, and #manatez spells during the PvP tournament. If we catch you casting one of these spells you will automatically lose the battle. (GMs will be invisible watching players)

• Fight will be in some map; Keep in mind there will be aggressive monsters, If you die YOU ARE OUT.

• If players are not able to kill their opponent after a certain time, we will start spawning stronger monsters, so the last person standing will pass to the next round.

• Players are NOT allowed to use [savior armor] during the PvP Tournament.

• If you accidentally use the towel, we will not recall you back, opponent passes to the next round!

How will this work?
We will be @recalling 2 people at a time to a map, whoever dies will respawn in Hurnscald (You are out!). I will keep track of the wins/loses.
Before the event I will post the chart so people have an idea of who they will fight, and how the system will work.

IMPORTANT-: If you want to participate on this event comment the char you will be using (exact name) and your lvl. I will make a chart before the event to keep track of the winners, and post it on forums. I will choose opponents according to lvls. Keep in mind the class you will choose! Don't complain during the event you will fight against a mage! :lol: If you don't show up in time to the event, you will automatically lose, and your opponent will pass to the next round.
You have until Friday 20, 23:00 to comment if you want to participate! ANYTHING AFTER THAT TIME, I WONT ADD YOU TO THE CHART :shock:

Event Videos at:

Must say this:
If we don't have more than 4 on 89- or 90+ Tournament, individual tournament will be cancelled.

matto
Peon
Peon

Re: PvP Tournament V

Post by matto »

matto, 100