I'm back. Sorry for the departure.

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

I'm back. Sorry for the departure.

Post by Speiros »

Hi everyone. I'm back again and would like to say hi to old and new players. I'm seeing a lot has changed, and is about to change again. While I'm kicking around, I hope I can add some positivity to the game. Just a quick apology as I think I just wandered off in 2017 or something.

Here's a song that sort of reminds me of back then. Some of the corsairs might appreciate the song - at least the first verse.

Looking forward to chatting in-game. :)

_

Let me help you understand pirate talk.
Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: I'm back. Sorry for the departure.

Post by WildX »

Welcome back! Great to see you around again and thanks for once again proving that everybody returns eventually :lol:

I'm currently caught up in some IRL stuff but hopefully we can talk soon :D

TMW Team member

Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Post by Speiros »

WildX wrote: 31 Dec 2020, 10:26

Welcome back! Great to see you around again and thanks for once again proving that everybody returns eventually :lol:

I'm currently caught up in some IRL stuff but hopefully we can talk soon :D

Thanks WildX :) Yes, we do indeed come back. I'll look forward to seeing you. One thing I'd like to do, but I don't think it is possible as I think I addressed it last time, is to change my name back to Speiros on here. The only problem is when I left the first time I think I had a dummy spit, and it would put my silly remarks on here...unless I deleted them. I forget now, but anyway.

Looking forward to catching up, and hoping all is well.

Manaworld love! :D :mrgreen:

_

Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Nice to see you back. I see no song on this post though.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Post by Reid »

WB Speiros!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect
Speiros
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros »

Ledmitz wrote: 02 Jan 2021, 20:22

Nice to see you back. I see no song on this post though.

LOL So it seems. I'm sure I posted the link. Here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_nvG0ICev0

_

Speiros
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros »

Reid wrote: 05 Jan 2021, 00:11

WB Speiros!

Thanks Reid 8) :mrgreen:

_

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

Of all the artists to pick. My favourite song by him isn't very well known, but hits home for me and I hate love songs: Don't Tell Me You're Not in Love

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Speiros
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros »

Ledmitz wrote: 10 Jan 2021, 15:56

Of all the artists to pick. My favourite song by him isn't very well known, but hits home for me and I hate love songs: Don't Tell Me You're Not in Love

Yeah, it can be a surprise from where our favourite songs come from at times.

_