Teeth Whitening Tips - The Aussie Way

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Teeth Whitening Tips - The Aussie Way

Post by Speiros »

Being a lover of knowledge, and loving to share that knowledge, I thought it appropriate to share this link with you. Some of us have considered :D :mrgreen: whitening our teeth :mrgreen: :D , so this video shows how it is done down here in Australia...and just for the record, no, it isn't a mixture of kangaroo urine and wombat faeces. Mind you, I haven't tried that one yet.

Here's the vid link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQYzuQMTAAM

_

Let me help you understand pirate talk.
Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
WildX
Source of Mana
Source of Mana

Re: Teeth Whitening Tips - The Aussie Way

Post by WildX »

The spambot alert in my mind went off at seeing that title.

Anyway, my teeth are super white now. Thanks!

TMW Team member

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

ROTFL... Dang ol' troll got me again.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Speiros
Novice
Novice
Location: Born in Candor, living as a nomad around Tulimshar and Woodland areas.

Post by Speiros »

WildX wrote: 24 Jan 2021, 16:38

The spambot alert in my mind went off at seeing that title.

Anyway, my teeth are super white now. Thanks!

LOL. Well, if you really want, I can sell you the paint. I didn't need that much of it.

_

Arrrr!!! (The letter "R", and any other sentence or emotion imaginable, excepting the following ones); Arrrr!!! (angry "R"); Arrrr!!! (relaxed "Aaahh"); Arrrr!!! ("Man Overboard! Quick! Grab the ropes! Loosen the raft!"); Arrrr!!! ("What a lovely day! Sun shining..."); Arrrr!!! ("Oh no. Looks like more rain. Are our garments dry? Can we stop using them as a secondary sail yet?")
Speiros
Novice
Novice

Post by Speiros »

Ledmitz wrote: 25 Jan 2021, 15:20

ROTFL... Dang ol' troll got me again.

:lol:

_