VOTE FOR THE BEST OUTFIT

A section to post about events or discuss and organise new events.

Who had the best outfit?

Poll ended at 11 Apr 2022, 05:38

Dreid
4%
poppet
4%
HoraK
8%
Livio
5%
rocoso
1%
cuoco
12%
ginosuper
5%
qu1que
4%
Ledmitz
4%
Hocus
7%
Soren
5%
Jesusalva
4%
Okurwieniec
1%
cookie monster
7%
Ecuador
4%
Haldrik
7%
Raffe
5%
Seppejam
3%
Rill
9%
butters
No votes
President
No votes
Pingo
No votes

Total votes: 75
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

VOTE FOR THE BEST OUTFIT

Post by jesusalva »

So we had the Contest for who dressed up best for Prsm's surprise party.

You have three votes, cast them wisely!
Results won't be shown until it ends. Ties will be broken by TMWT in a totally opaque and non-transparent way.

Sockpuppeteers will be banned from the forums; It is one vote per person, not per forum account!

Poll runs until April 11th.
Prizes only on the 17th so TMWT can break ties and sockpuppeteers can have their votes deleted and accounts banned.
There were so many contestants, I had to raise global poll option limit for this, geez...

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Numa
Mana Minion
Mana Minion

Re: VOTE FOR THE BEST OUTFIT

Post by Numa »

NOTES:
BoomBoom = Ledmitz
Crew of Red Corsair = Rill

See here their messages:
Spoiler:
Dreid ─ There is a couple prints, I take in the party!
poppet ─ Happy Birthday Prsm for staying with tmw all these years. Pink Floyd rules :lol:
HoraK ─ I'm happy to present the "Super-Special-Sun-Skull-Soldier-Style-Suit" with friendly support by Floyd :D.
Livio
rocoso
cuoco
ginosuper ─ Took this one at the party :)
qu1que ─ Hi, Here are the graphic documents from a reporter at TMW. Happy April Fools' Day to all!!!
Ledmitz ─ Happy day Prsm!
Hocus ─ Elli and me <3
Soren:?:
Jesusalva ─ The one who keeps the team balanced: Prsm.
Okur ─ MANA PARTY FOR BIG TIME HELL YEAH !!!!!
cookie monster ─ A very eventful day! It was a bit quiet in the beginning,but soon enough more people joined...
Ecuador ─ Prsm - a dedicated GM with special power of keeping the game clean. [Reference to his bans on dirty names] Here's me dressed like him :mrgreen: with pretty surroundings.
Haldrik ─ I wish to Prsm many more years of enjoying being GM! Here is picture of Floyd trying to steal my "blue sky above yellow field of wheat" outfit:
Raffe ─ Thank you for another good event - and gratulations to PRSM :D
Seppejam ─ Gratz PRSM !
Rill:alt-3: Best wishes to Prsm on the 11th year anniversary of his election as GM.
butters ─ The outfit I wore for the contest. Happy Anniversary Prsm.
President ─ I wish to Prsm many more years of enjoying being GM!
Pingo ─ Are we waiting for the party? Or I just missed it? :roll:
See here their images:
Spoiler:
DreidImage
poppetImage
HoraKImage
LivioImage
rocosoImage
cuocoImage
ginosuperImage
qu1queImage
LedmitzImage
HocusImage
SorenImage
JesusalvaImage
OkurImage
cookie monsterImage (this one was cleaner)
EcuadorImage
HaldrikImage
RaffeImage
SeppejamImage
RillImage
buttersImage
PresidentImage
PingoImage
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

I based my votes on the original posts and didn't check the spoiler part till after I voted. I disqualified anyone that posted more than one special outfit. The irony is, I think Soren had 2 really great ones. I also Like Raffe in the 2nd pic he posted, but looked like a possible everyday outfit which was something I also passed by. I enjoyed looking at all of them though. So many originals and I hope HoraK keeps that skull mask outfit because it also was rockin. If they posted multiple pics, I chose the outfit without the party hat as those outfits may not have been planned in advance. Just some reasoning for my votes,

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Raffe
Novice
Novice

Post by Raffe »

Ledmitz wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 14:58 I based my votes on the original posts and didn't check the spoiler part till after I voted. I disqualified anyone that posted more than one special outfit. The irony is, I think Soren had 2 really great ones. I also Like Raffe in the 2nd pic he posted, but looked like a possible everyday outfit which was something I also passed by. I enjoyed looking at all of them though. So many originals and I hope HoraK keeps that skull mask outfit because it also was rockin. If they posted multiple pics, I chose the outfit without the party hat as those outfits may not have been planned in advance. Just some reasoning for my votes,
Ledmitz...
Posting two pictures was in no way an attempt to cheat :?
Both Seppejam and I assumed that the voting for best costume would take place in the party room.
The pictures in the spoiler shows the costumes we wanted to display - and participate with.
Even though we sadly had not enough time to participate in all happenings, we were both exited about the robots - we took our pictures with them because they are soo cool !
*wishes there would be a [Robot Outfit]*
That being said im happy to hear that you like my second outfit Ledmitz - it has been my everyday outfit for years 8)

Best regards
Raffe
mifritscher
Peon
Peon

Post by mifritscher »

I made a terrible mistake - and could bite myself: I attended to the event, but I didn't realized that I should upload a photo myself :alt-4:

I attached my picture - the skeleton ;)

I understand that it is to late for being included at the vote (which is very ok for me), but I would like to be included as an event participant. Is this still possible? I would also pay with chocolate or beer for the trouble ;-)
Attachments
mifritscher.png
mifritscher.png (56.04 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

Given it is in the event area and we haven't given the rewards yet, I have no objection.

If it was after the tally or if you wanted to run for the poll it would be a different story.

If anyone want to submit a "OMG I FORGOT" do so before Apr 11th or I'll assume you forfeit any eventual prize :alt-=:

Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

With nine out of twenty six votes after purging invalid ones, we have a clear winner!

The great winner is... cuoco!

Doing a gif did wonders, I guess!

Thanks everyone for participating!
Rewards will be given on the 17th as announced.

For all contestants...
Kindly inform us beforehand which set of rewards you want.
This will make the process smoother.
Thanks for attending!

President007
Newly Registered User

Post by President007 »

Butters , PING and ME Should get 10 acorns each as a reward for 0 votes :D