cuoco for GM

A forum for the community to suggest new Game Masters. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
Forum rules
1. Each member of the community can make a topic (poll) suggesting another person for a GM. You can't make a poll for yourself.
2. One topic per person, any duplicates will be removed and votes will be lost.
3. Each poll has to be done according to the schema (yes has to be first option and no the second):
"Do you agree for person X to become a GM?"
"Yes."
"No."
You are supposed to allow only one option per user and allow revoting.
You are supposed to pick "run for 0 days".
4. A person suggested has to collect at least 45 votes (or more) for yes, with minimum 75% for yes and maximum 25% for no (3:1 ratio).
5. A person suggested may request closing of the topic.
6. Only posts containing valid pros and cons are allowed in the threads, discussions however are not allowed. For discussions about particular case use Player Talk forums.
7. If a person collects the required votes, assuming there are free positions and no objections are raised, they'll be granted "Junior GM" rights for a certain period.
8. After training and approval from the senior GMs, the team will formally grant full GM rights and team membership.
9. If many persons will gain required voices, voice count will matter.
10. The amount of GMs to pick in certain time line will be determined by the TMW Team (Admins, GMs and developers).
11. Persons rejected due lack of free positions will be put on hold till any position becomes available (according to vote count).
12. If more than a year passes, a new poll must be open to ensure the community is still fine with the nomination.
13. Usual GM choosing criteria and guidelines still apply, persons not meeting those criteria will be rejected and will have their thread closed.
14. Sockpuppeting will be detected and all accounts, including the master's one will be banned forever without warning. There is one vote per person, and a person means a human being not a forum account.
15. If this forum will turn into a flame war cave, people posting here will act unreasonably and will break the rules on massive scale, forum will be closed down. So use it wisely.
16. If you don't know a person suggested, it is better to find out who is s/he and what they do before voting, do not vote "no" just because you don't know someone.
17. State EXACT player name that clearly identify a person (in game or on forums - precise which one it is).
18. After a candidate receives required amount of votes, the poll is closed, a candidate reviewed by the TMW Committee and asked (or not - in case of valid objections) to become a GM.
19. You need to have at least 10 posts to participate in the polls.

cuoco for GM

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes: 36
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

cuoco for GM

Post by jesusalva »

cuoco is a noob who even had his nickname misspelled as couco on forums before we fixed that!! :lol:

But even so, he is a good player even having a lot of alts, a bot, and being a noob. Who said GMs must be pros anyway, they must be active, right? :P

He actually wants to be a GM to make weekly spawn parties, which used to happen when Nitay was staff and Hello is trying to do but not always with success and usually late in the night.

I hope he or someone who knows him better can make a better defense.

To be honest, I wanted to recommend Pingo because I trust better his judgment. But I'm not sure if Pingo would have enough time for GMing. Which is why I'm putting cuoco's name forward.

Remember: GMs are elected for their judgment, as most rules are applied at GMs discretion. Their primary role is enforcement and representation.
jesusalva wrote:11 Apr 2022, 21:24 Vote YES if you think he would be a good GM.
Vote NO if you don't think so.
Abstain if you don't think you know them well enough.

And let TMWT deal with gritty details like having 200 GMs in a game of 20 players :lol:

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Søren
Peon
Peon

Re: cuoco for GM

Post by Søren »

From my perspective, TMW currently has very few people active in the game, so here is one more way to thank you for the good deeds and words you have shared with me in the game.

I sincerely hope you don't get an ego boost and always act on the basis of people's needs and the said bad rules. :)

In advance, I will be anxious to see you soon as GM, if not, I will be willing to ask Ginosuper to be given a chance.
President007
Newly Registered User

Post by President007 »

I vote yes, keep going cuoco
ginosuper
Novice
Novice

Post by ginosuper »

We need more active staff, especially staff that care about the players.

Cuoco cares about the players and is a nice and well respected member of the TMW community. Cuoco is also very active, and imo would be a great addition to the TMW Team.

More spawn parties? I like that. It brings the community together, which is important.

I vote yes :)
TMW Masters
Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by Ledmitz »

There's not enough Gms and we need more. I certainly have no objections as long at he always votes the same way I do. XD. JK... I'm sure he will be a GM here now. I better be nice. Big hearts and kisses to cuoco! haha

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

Dreid
Peon
Peon

Post by Dreid »

Hm, I don't know cuoco as much as I wanted to.
But the little time I spent with him, he was very kind and respectfull.

So my vote will be yes, we really need an active gm, and a GM with time to deal with newbie, or even the Old Noobs as me lol.
A brazilian lawyer!
Dreid = DontStop = Sotza
Okurwieniec
Peon
Peon

Post by Okurwieniec »

HELL YEAH CUOCO FOR GM !!!
He is my friend i will rule then muahaha !
mifritscher
Peon
Peon

Post by mifritscher »

"Your vote has been counted" :-)

cuoco for president! Eh, GM :-D
Sub Owns
Newly Registered User

Post by Sub Owns »

cuoco for GM, let's go!
DarKSlderS
Peon
Peon

Post by DarKSlderS »

Super support cuoco for Guild Master, it will prosper for the server community.
pvcarlos7
Newly Registered User

Post by pvcarlos7 »

I don't forget to comment LOL
BobSongs
Peon
Peon

Post by BobSongs »

No one's perfect. A fun & friendly GM who takes the game seriously enough to give it the respect it deserves along with the good natured side of a player GM who loves the game is valuable!
Ecuador
Novice
Novice

Post by Ecuador »

I voted yes 'cause he's been friendly to me.
Lunar_r
Newly Registered User

Post by Lunar_r »

I voted yes,because He is helpful and kind to me :)
Raffe
Novice
Novice

Post by Raffe »

polite, very helpfull and a good player too - its a yes from me also ;)