[LY] Hurnscald storage room building sign

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: Hurnscald storage room building sign

Post by jesusalva »

I hate reviewing map changes btw.

It's the one thing I wish Micksha was around.

Small changes create huge diffs and I hate having to apply it in order to see the changes.

(TL;DR we don't have a dedicated map reviewer anymore, I was actually the code reviewer — incl. XML — and the guy responsible for doing a final check on submissions. When I need to review stuff like sfx or art or maps because actual reviewers went MIA, there's little I can really do other than running though a list of things to check eg. Map Version. At this point I'm closer to a broken recorder.)

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

Reid
Lead Developer (SoM)
Lead Developer (SoM)

Re: [LY] Hurnscald storage room building sign

Post by Reid »

Hey Wellvin,
Reviewing a map is not pretty easy through a merge request, as Jesusalva pointed out comparing the raw tmx file is pretty long and doesn't give us much information.

It seems you added quite a few fix and change of tiles, especially in the Ground3 layer? Also I see a collision change and some other tiles changes. Could you list here what you changed? Thus it will be easier to review!
I can review some maps change and guide you to improve yourself in Tiled if you want to spend some time with this editor, you can poke me on Discord with this nickname: Reid#9484
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
-- Ford Prefect