[LY] Changing the "Event: The Return of Blanc" schedule day and adding more mobs.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Would you like to enjoy the event scheduled on Fridays moving it to sat/sun and with more mobs?

Poll ended at 21 Nov 2022, 14:37

MOVE it to Saturdays.

43%

MOVE it to Sundays.

No votes

DO NOT move it.

No votes

MORE MOBS! YEAH!

57%

Total votes: 21
mrpingo
Peon
Peon

[LY] Changing the "Event: The Return of Blanc" schedule day and adding more mobs.

Post by mrpingo »

Hello ManaWardians!

As I was saying in the post linked viewtopic.php?t=21459

Every event is a good opportunity to give everyone a chance to catch up and enjoy it together; following "the more, the better" statement and the appeal of a new battle/event seems a good claim to achieve it. Unfortunately this one is on Fridays which is not the standard "free-days" for the mayority of us and because of that most of us cannot enjoy not only the battle rush, but also the interaction between each other after it. Said that, here comes a poll for you, the community for changing the schedule from Fridays to Saturdays or Sundays and also for adding.. MORE MOBS!! Muahahaha!

Last edited by mrpingo on 22 Oct 2022, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: Changing the "Event: The Return of Blanc" schedule day and adding more mobs.

Post by jesusalva »

You can do like this:

1. Add more mobs
2. Move to Saturday
3. Move to Sunday
4. Don't change

Max votes = 2

This should be easier to see, no? Remember changing options erase previous votes :b

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

mrpingo
Peon
Peon

Re: Changing the "Event: The Return of Blanc" schedule day and adding more mobs.

Post by mrpingo »

great! let me change it!

mrpingo
Peon
Peon

Post by mrpingo »

How long should this poll be around to have an answer?

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

Typically these goes as "30 days or whatever"

Feel free to leave current time or even set the duration as undefined (as it depends more on devs than users to actually happen)

Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Re: [LY] Changing the "Event: The Return of Blanc" schedule day and adding more mobs.

Post by jesusalva »

For now, I moved the event to saturday, but laziness told me it would be too much hassle to add more mobs so I didn't*. Well, not entirely, I increased the monster count in 100% ─ that's a whole single new monster! yay (sarcasm)

* contributions welcome

mrpingo
Peon
Peon

Re: [LY] Changing the "Event: The Return of Blanc" schedule day and adding more mobs.

Post by mrpingo »

Yessss! Many thanks!