[Mana Launcher] Steam Changelog 2022.11.03

The general development forum for topics that are not specific to a single project, or ones that specifically relate to two or more projects collectively.

Forum rules

Welcome to the Home of Development!

The Mana World has multiple projects under development and most of these projects have their own development forum. However, some assets may be developed which are for the benefit of more than one or no single specific project. This forum houses any such assets.

You can also post on this forum if you are unsure which other development forum your post belongs to. Forum staff will help you by moving your post to the most appropriate section.

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

[Mana Launcher] Steam Changelog 2022.11.03

Post by jesusalva »

ChangeLog:

• Fetch Mana Verse directly from upstream (so one thing less to maintain)

• Fix a crash when trying to validate client files

• Fix automatic login

• When ManaVerse was launched, show a message instead of a blue screen

• Emphasis when you hover or select a world on Mirror Lake (an outline)

• Hide the online players name (can be re-enabled with debug tools)

• Skip unread text by default (so you can click on the "SKIP" button at the small bottom navigation bar)

• Keymap changes: "F10/F12" for screenshot, ">" for skip. "TAB" will try to change the field, but it is clunky.

• Fix a bug where the client was infinitely reinstalled on Windows

• Splashscreen is now only displayed while it is loading stuff

Additionally, Home World and TMWA support was added in an earlier update.

You can find out more details about these features in the Mirror Lake Wiki Page.

Steam version is not publicly available yet and is still in CLOSED BETA status. However, we have begun writing the changelogs to see how difficult it currently is and hopefully streamline further the release notes procedure in the future.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.