[LY] Terranite Cave suggestions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

shygorgon
Novice
Novice

[LY] Terranite Cave suggestions

Post by shygorgon »

I was thinking about the Terranite Cave a lot lately... I would like to propose a possible update as far as the monsters found there. Being a cave, I think that the spiders should stay. I also think that scorpions and/or snakes could/should be added. I would also like to see either more overall Terranites, or a faster respawn rate for them in the cave. And to add a little more balance, the Skeletons and Lady Skeletons can be removed.

I don't think the map itself needs updating, but I do think that the Terrante respawn rate or total number of Terrantes and Terranite spawning spots in the cave would be fairly fitting.

Slimor
Peon
Peon

Re: Terranite Cave suggestions

Post by Slimor »

terranite quest are aiming for lvl 70-80 players, i think the cave is challenging those already enough
the only solution to your proposal would be to split the cave.

• the right side as it is and
  • the left side with more spawns to attract player like you

btw, you didn't forget that the cave is the only place for always PVP on all maps as far as i know