Money making

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Money making

Post by Tenche »

Money making?
I need some tips. I allways kill alot of stuff but I run out of arrows and never have enough gold.
I have been going to the points vendor for cheap items but she gives me crap and it takes to long to get enough arrows.

whats god ways to make money?
jamesnmegan
Peon
Peon

Post by jamesnmegan »

my favorite place is the desert cave for two reasons. 1 you can level up fairly easy and 2 most items dropped sell for 500-1000gp. thats just my opinion though. 8)
The Judge
Novice
Novice

Post by The Judge »

Its a quality opinion. I am not soulless, and my character has around 700k so far, just from the mines. The drops pay for the arrows, at least they do for me.
Gabranth in game.
Get ready for chafing, here come the Chainpants!
Madcap
Novice
Novice

Post by Madcap »

Yep, once you're able to survive a lap in the mine, you're home-free and waiting for the next release!!
Quiche_on_a_leash
Novice
Novice

Post by Quiche_on_a_leash »

Madcap wrote:Yep, once you're able to survive a lap in the mine, you're home-free and waiting for the next release!!
lol

Yeah, the mine is the only good money making place.
It feels good to kill a big hoard of scorps and slimes.

Although you could get loads of pairs of blue jean shorts and sell them for a fortune, the mushrooms (which are in the lamp cave as well as other places) drop iron potions (250gp) so its almost a good idea.
Madcap
Novice
Novice

Post by Madcap »

ah yes! The lampsnake cave is the precursor to the mine...exactly.
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

O snap.
Thanks guys!
I have been about to run the mines on both my soulless and main not soulless char its fun and good drops

I will try the snake cave
jamesnmegan
Peon
Peon

Post by jamesnmegan »

:lol: does seem a little repetitive huh, lol :lol:
oh well heres to the next release :wink:
Madcap
Novice
Novice

Post by Madcap »

I think a good challenge would be to create a monster that is so strong it takes multiple people to kill it.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Madcap wrote:I think a good challenge would be to create a monster that is so strong it takes multiple people to kill it.

We've talked about this. Personally I want a party function before we create such a monster.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
The Judge
Novice
Novice

Post by The Judge »

I'm for anything that will help me get my millions of exp it takes to level faster. C'mon next release! C'mon next release! But I am a patient man. And a boss would be awesome. I don't think it would work terribly well though until magic and skills are implemented. But maybe then...
Gabranth in game.
Get ready for chafing, here come the Chainpants!
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

Some times we work together to "clear" the way to a neebbie in to the sword chest, that's really fun !

May be it should be a place where you can't go alone and have to work as a team to survive and get an special item.
Madcap
Novice
Novice

Post by Madcap »

AxlTrozz wrote:Some times we work together to "clear" the way to a neebbie in to the sword chest, that's really fun !

May be it should be a place where you can't go alone and have to work as a team to survive and get an special item.
Yes, I like this idea. I think I know just the place for such an event!

Tarm, have you described your team functional needs for teams anywhere, the wiki or here?
Last edited by Madcap on 06 Dec 2006, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

Yeah, It would be nice to have some kind of super hard creature to kill as teams. Cause that snakes are so easy that I kill them with 5 arrow's and a lot of them aren't enougth to give me 5% of xp I need for next lvl.

but I will probably try this super hard creature alone. :D
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Madcap.
I dont think we have a thread about teams/groups/guilds and such. The topic have come up from time to time but I dont think we have really discussed it yet.
Dont know what it says about it on the wiki. I'm not that interested in it anyway. I'm a solo player most of the time. :)
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.