repeatable boss fight for low level players

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

ThinkSome
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

repeatable boss fight for low level players

Post by ThinkSome »

I would like to see some repeatable boss fight arena so we can invite lower level (<60) players to it and still get boss points and daily bonus. Perhaps it should even have an upper level limit.

Perhaps something like kicking a stone over a snake nest, so snakes pour out, using raw logs as leverage (so the requirement to start it would be a number of raw logs), but I would also like to hear other people's ideas.

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: repeatable boss fight for low level players

Post by Ledmitz »

I responded to this here: viewtopic.php?p=165210#p165210

"You may have noticed our smaller player base and how fast a player can level here (to 60), especially if its an alt. There just aren't many low level players for very long. We could add something cute-ish, I suppose, but I think the need for more BP and DP comes at later levels anyway. At lower levels, the best way to get more DP is simply to level since it happens so fast."

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak