Daily Razha / Terrogan runs

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
kereszte
Peon
Peon

Daily Razha / Terrogan runs

Post by kereszte »

Hey peeps,

Been doing this for a few weeks but the current people are running out of materials. If anybody could help out, please post here.

I do generally from 5:30-8:00PM EST, and if you could do sometime around then, it'd be greatly appreciated. Please let us know.

It'd be nice if we could do a rotation between a few people every week.

Thanks!

Ledmitz
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: Daily Razha / Terrogan runs

Post by Ledmitz »

Our lack of eyes prompted a fix to spend less eyes in boss chambers and gain more as drops from zombies. Now we have a large surplus of eyes and a lack of ears. I think its time we raised the ear drop rate a tad to compensate. We spend a 1/3 - 1/2 more ears than eyes. We also have surpluses of souls, hearts, dark crystals and even rotten rags. The other option is to spend more eyes, rags, dark crystals and hearts on a new section which work has started on.

Finding ears will be a challenge. Everyone is running out but has lots of other components.

Ledmitz = Ardits = KillerBee = Mystic = Mystical_Servant = Tipsy Skeleton = BoomBoom = Cloak

kereszte
Peon
Peon

Post by kereszte »

Ledmitz wrote: 07 Nov 2023, 22:22

Our lack of eyes prompted a fix to spend less eyes in boss chambers and gain more as drops from zombies. Now we have a large surplus of eyes and a lack of ears. I think its time we raised the ear drop rate a tad to compensate. We spend a 1/3 - 1/2 more ears than eyes. We also have surpluses of souls, hearts, dark crystals and even rotten rags. The other option is to spend more eyes, rags, dark crystals and hearts on a new section which work has started on.

Finding ears will be a challenge. Everyone is running out but has lots of other components.

I totally agree. I have like 80 eyes in storage but no ears.

Omnicide
Newly Registered User

Post by Omnicide »

You know I'll be there. Once classes calm down in like a week or 2, I can help farm some as well