Rubber clothing [WIP]

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

-LuH
Peon
Peon

Rubber clothing [WIP]

Post by -LuH »

Maybe it's some joke in bad taste but there's nothing better for tanking electricity than natural anti-conductor haha

The suggestion is to reduce the damage received by the ingrav or perhaps give a considerable mdef...

the idea came from a joke in a conversation with Led and Hello... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Livio
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Rubber clothing [WIP]

Post by Livio »

With a mask, gloves and boots it will be suitable for doing maintenance in the Tulimshar sewers.
With a nitrox tank and shark fin it will be cool to prank players (if I were a GM I'd go underwater and over the bridges).

How could it be possible that we have rubber in game while we have no asphalt on the streets?

-LuH
Peon
Peon

Post by -LuH »

Livio wrote: 20 Apr 2024, 07:35

With a mask, gloves and boots it will be suitable for doing maintenance in the Tulimshar sewers.
With a nitrox tank and shark fin it will be cool to prank players (if I were a GM I'd go underwater and over the bridges).

How could it be possible that we have rubber in game while we have no asphalt on the streets?

In fact, the rubber suit was created by Jack O'Neil, a surfing icon who passed away in 2017. He made history in 1951 when he invented the first one. Rubber surfing suit.

And
In 1736, French scientist and explorer Charles Marie de la Condamine took to Europe the first samples of a new substance extracted from the rubber tree, a plant native to Central and South America. Around 1770, the first samples of rubber arrived in England.

JUST FACTS :D :D :D

ThinkSome
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by ThinkSome »

If you get hit by lightning in a rubber suit, lightning will go in through a crack in the clothing and use the least resistance path down - you. Thus, to combat lightning one would do better by being in heavy, conductive, warrior plating. Perhaps, ideally, with a rubber suit underneath.