Beautiful Job

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Hood Wolf
Peon
Peon

Beautiful Job

Post by Hood Wolf »

This is a verry good MMORPG I beleive it will go verry far my life is mostly based around art and using my computer scince im not in school anymore there is a game called Endless Online i play its verry nice and possibly the best ive seen this game is coming up to matching it if there will be a puppet system and eventualy animated tilesets then i believe this game will be able to surpass Endless but just a suggestion... PK shouldnt be added till just before full... its a good way to keep players interested also make things hard to get... but not to hard this way people will learn values of the game and apreciate it more thank you for putting all this work into it, it may be in early development but i can allready see this game comeing together and being really big and making alot of people happy ^_^ il keep pixelateing weapons in 40x40 and 50x50 and see if they fit your style
-Known WorldWide- `Hood Wolf

~Demon Eyes Productions
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Thx a lot for the good words, we're doing our best and a lot of new features are planned for the next release. I've played Endless Online, it's a good game but we can do a lot better :wink:
I'll keep in mind your suggestion...we will need some time before adding PKs anyway.

Since I'm working on equipment, I'll need lot of weapons soon, we just have to decide item size first of all. I think 32x32 it's the max we can use since those icons have to be used also as dropped items.