Krusade Online Pre-alpha Release *MOVED*

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Krusade Online Pre-alpha Release *MOVED*

Post by Hommer »

This topic has been moved to: http://krusadeonline.freeforums.org/

Thanks,

~Cageman
Last edited by Hommer on 31 Dec 2007, 23:07, edited 9 times in total.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
ae4ji
Peon
Peon

Post by ae4ji »

Cool graphics, and of course harassment will not be tolerated, such as TMW seems to think is very acceptable. I hardly play anymore. Because Rockoman and his girl friend will start mouthing me off as soon as they see me. I've tried To find another fast pace game, but no luck yet. So I can't wait Hommer. It looks like winner to me.
Strump
Novice
Novice

Post by Strump »

can i play this in linux ?
:D
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

No sorry =(.

Strump
Novice
Novice

Post by Strump »

:/ is ok :)
:D
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

ae4ji wrote:Cool graphics, and of course harassment will not be tolerated, such as TMW seems to think is very acceptable. I hardly play anymore. Because Rockoman and his girl friend will start mouthing me off as soon as they see me. I've tried To find another fast pace game, but no luck yet. So I can't wait Hommer. It looks like winner to me.
It looks nice because its using the Rpg maker tile set....which is lame

can't people try to create something new and different, must they always just copy and paste...
Pixel Battalion
Trinexx
Peon
Peon

Post by Trinexx »

Aww, Len beat me to it. :(
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

Last edited by Hommer on 28 Jan 2008, 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Hommer wrote:Lol, these are eclipse tilesets.
The Eclipse guys copied their default tilesets from Enterbrains RPGMaker XP.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

Last edited by Hommer on 28 Jan 2008, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

Hommer wrote:
Len wrote:
ae4ji wrote:Cool graphics, and of course harassment will not be tolerated, such as TMW seems to think is very acceptable. I hardly play anymore. Because Rockoman and his girl friend will start mouthing me off as soon as they see me. I've tried To find another fast pace game, but no luck yet. So I can't wait Hommer. It looks like winner to me.
It looks nice because its using the Rpg maker tile set....which is lame

can't people try to create something new and different, must they always just copy and paste...
Lol, these are eclipse tilesets. And i have my own custom sprites, items, and sfx. No need to talk down about it. I have a lot of time spent on this, coding/scripting. With many custom scripts already in the game, and more to come. Like Fishing, Mining, Quest, Party System, Chest (which can be found and opened once per player (there is many) for a random item). And a new bank system soon to come. So please, don't say i'm just copying and pasting. I also have a custom Gui, Just because i'm not the greatest tilest, and use a free tileset, that came with the eclipse client doesn't mean my game is bad.
Nope it means it looks like every other small time game out there, If your not a great musician or artist or whatever try getting a team together..

Ae4ji try trickster online its great and free!!!
http://www.tricksteronline.com/
Pixel Battalion
ae4ji
Peon
Peon

Post by ae4ji »

These multi player games are about social play as well as the look and game play. As long as admins don't do something about the stealing and harassment TMW will suck, no matter how good or original the graphics look. Look in the forum how many people are complaining about these negative social aspects.

Thanks for the tip Len
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The current server is not worth being administrated. It is just a testing environment for the engine after all. We will start with actual administration when we launched TMWServ.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Eliott
Peon
Peon

Post by Eliott »

this game really seems enough interesting but tmw is more coloured
twilight
Peon
Peon

Post by twilight »

Looks interesting. Personally, I like TMW better. I'll give this one a try though. Do we register through the login screen, or some other method?
Characters:
Twilight - Main
lvl 5x Hybrid Close/Range
Geshtar - Alt
lvl 3x Pure Range