Newbie event - help needed

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Newbie event - help needed

Post by Vink »

Hello! I want to hold an event for newbies this saturday. I'm not sure about the time yet but I was thinking 6 p.m. game time.

My idea for rewards is this:
1-3 prize: 1 silk headband, 1 short bow and 400 iron arrows.
Comfort prize for all non-winners: 1 fancy hat

I need some people to help me with this event. If you want to help but can't at the time I suggested you are free to suggest another time on the same day.

PS. You are also free to sponsor the event. ;)
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Newbie event - help needed

Post by Vink »

Many thanks to all those who have given me or helped me get fancy hats for this event. :) If you want to help me with the advertising, the event is planned for 18:00 game time, meeting point in Tulimshar, right next to Ian. The event is for newbies, up to level 30.
And1

Post by And1 »

Viiink... =)

I'll help you, if I'm having time, we'll see tomorrow... think it may be fun! =)

Andii... =)
tcsilver
Peon
Peon

I wanted to come vink :)

Post by tcsilver »

SELEX here :) I allways wanna help.. vink.. vink email me at thomascannady@comcast.net please : D
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Vink »

I would like to thank everybody who helped, especially PB_NEWBIE_HELPER who donated the silk headbands, and the hiders. The winners were King of the universe, Iron Maiden and Dreamgiver. Redwolf and bodec came to get their fancy hats, the others disappeared. :?

I will post information about our next newbie event when we have decided on the exact date and time, but it will be during the week.
Dawn
Novice
Novice

Post by Dawn »

That sounds like a very successful ending for the event! :P
you did very well setting it up!