Several Questions Pertaining to Development

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
lost_soul
Peon
Peon

Re: Several Questions Pertaining to Development

Post by lost_soul » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:40 pm

okay, I can do that for you, I will try to get it done within a day or two...still I have questions of how you want it to be formatted....I can make a .xml file defining the sequence, and a png file no problem. I am not sure if you want me to add to the current npc.xml file so that it will link to the separate files that I create??? I can give you 2 separate .xml files and two separate .png files, which will be for 2 separate npc's. Perhpas you can work your magic, and help me with the .xml file for the generic npc call from the lua script, and the subsequent c++ coding. I just dont know what you will be doing on your part, in order to get this all to work, so I will just give you the content stuff.

I hope these work well enough for you.
i zipped them.
~lost
Attachments
content.zip
(32.33 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
lost_soul
Peon
Peon

Post by lost_soul » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:29 pm

just wondering how the progress is going crush.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:26 pm

Sorry, I did not got around doing anything in this direction yet. I was busy with some non-tmw related stuff. But I think I will find time for this soon.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:41 am

Support for animated NPCs has now been added to the 0.1.0 branch. See post number 3 in http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3946 for details.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.