Windows nightly builds (BETA)

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Post Reply
User avatar
ElvenProgrammer
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 2526
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Windows nightly builds (BETA)

Post by ElvenProgrammer » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:04 pm

I finally completed the alpha test of my scripts to create Windows nightly builds.

You are now invited to join the public beta of this system.

Feel free to report any issue so that I can fix them.

http://nightly.themanaworld.org
User avatar
Sertraline
Novice
Novice
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:29 am
Location: Austin, TX, USA

Re: Windows nightly builds (BETA)

Post by Sertraline » Wed May 28, 2008 11:34 am

One issue: it hasn't updated since build 4227 (several weeks ago).

This was very useful to me when I used Windows. When do you plan to release the scripts?
rich
Peon
Peon
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Windows nightly builds (BETA)

Post by rich » Sat May 31, 2008 9:22 pm

When installing 0.1.x nightly build the dll zlib1.dll isn't included
User avatar
ElvenProgrammer
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 2526
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Windows nightly builds (BETA)

Post by ElvenProgrammer » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Sertraline wrote:One issue: it hasn't updated since build 4227 (several weeks ago).

This was very useful to me when I used Windows. When do you plan to release the scripts?
Yeah sorry I was quite busy and been abroad often lately. I plan to fix the builds soon. What scripts do you mean?
rich wrote:When installing 0.1.x nightly build the dll zlib1.dll isn't included
Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it asap.
User avatar
Bjørn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Contact:

Re: Windows nightly builds (BETA)

Post by Bjørn » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:46 am

ElvenProgrammer wrote:Yeah sorry I was quite busy and been abroad often lately. I plan to fix the builds soon. What scripts do you mean?
I guess he assumes you're using some scripts to do the nightly builds, and wonders when you're going to release those. :-P
Post Reply