Booth Arruining HMC Meeting

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Millena
Peon
Peon

Booth Arruining HMC Meeting

Post by Millena »

Stupid Person Arruining Our Meeting And we Want A solution.. Please do it platyna
He used to be sitting into the I glue from the people & jumbled our reunited , We are a good deal angry with him & we are willing a solution , they used to be in our reunited & he used to be there she is on the jumbled , One person a good deal barge what nao is fond of help , & yes confuse the people , the reunited was canceled because of his , Thank you By attention
- Millena
- All People Of HMC

Thanks
We Do What We Can!!
Im member Of HMC
Millena A.K.A SexyFull
karol
Novice
Novice

Re: Booth Arruining HMC Meeting

Post by karol »

good that it is not just everybody knows! more what we can make if nor all are legal… if noobs in the way of especias people has some as Millena, Fate, Vink, Doorsman, medave (they run away), GUI, Junior' slash, alotta fagina and others. more we wait at least a good attitude of these children as booth, without ofenças, more we wait more maturity of the next time, that it does not ruin the HMC meetings more, exactly because it is not nor member of HMC. Debtor for the Attention, and booth more maturity of the next time! :wink:
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

Each place a place, every place a rule, every rule a reason, I always respected.
Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

lol it's just funny how you guys get so mad about me doing it. =] It's an avatar not your life, get over it.
Gui
Novice
Novice

Post by Gui »

child has that staff ignores, not to beat mouth
She is my Ignored list
evadem
Novice
Novice

Post by evadem »

Booth this may just be a game, but that doesn't give you the right to be abusive and use foul language. Your lucky it's not real life. If it were I'd have popped your head like a zit for calling Sugar a c*nt.
I suggest you grow up and get a life.
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

As you told all of us today Booth at our meeting for the HMC, a clan you are not a member of. You told us you are 7 years old. We welcome guests at HMC meetings. But insulting members so they get up and leave surely even a 7 year old knows better then that. The dirty names you have called me personally, I really dont think my daughter even new at your age. If my game time in TMW involves your verbal attacks, insults and nasty name calling then I will leave. In fact, I would not be surprised to find out you drive a great share of the people out of the game.

When we mentioned you ruined our meeting you said good and thats what you were there to do.

It might be funny right now to you Booth. Ask yourself how you will feel about this in 10 years.
I was not aware kids can post here, someone enlighten me.

If you think you cant be removed for ever from the game when Playnta reads this thread, ha! Think again. Your actions have been off the charts inexcusable.
karol
Novice
Novice

Post by karol »

personal truth!
It is not a real life, more if somebody wants to play the TMW, it is to have fun itself, and our small child confused in them.
more they do not annoy… therefore who moves with child finishes leaving wet, we go to give advice for our immature friend, if it not to create shame in the face, goes ignores it.
Bye HMC
:wink:
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

Each place a place, every place a rule, every rule a reason, I always respected.
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

I cant figure out what the HMC clan has to do with BOOTH's abuse to many of us day after day. Generally I talk to the young ones and guide them all I can. But this child finds his fun in the game by verbally abusing people. Ruining events, name calling, pointing out things about players he should never ever think let alone say. Thats surely not fun for anyone is it Karol? I for one want you to stay. It's all a choice we each make. He just maybe has not started on you yet Karol but your time sure might come.

The lad has to leave, the options are zero.
I've never met a player the hurt peoples feelings for their own entertainment until this one.
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

Maybe it would help to post some screenshots of offensive language? Cause technically Platyna can't ban members just for "ruining a meeting". Well, she could if she'd want, but it would be unethical and I doubt she would. So I guess the best way to get justice or revenge is getting the player banned for offensive language.
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

I havent taken any of the words he posted to me, yes it was that bad.
karol
Novice
Novice

Post by karol »

Good if nobody for believing after all these texts on booth… I would go to be very sad! he went to be an ignorance
What madness is this?
What world is this?
Where is Jesus?

Booth
Knight
Knight

Post by Booth »

I have never been mean to someone that wasn't mean to me first so you all need to get over yourselves. You caused everything not me.
"Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken."
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

A screenshot with several people on it, nice one for the guild site.
But what I am supposed to read from it?

Hell, you didn't even stated which player is in question.

I should rather ban you, since you are insulting the player calling him names on the public forum, and you are also insulting me by disrespecting the requirements I have set for this forum posting.

1. You are breaking rule 1.
2. I do consider such posts as spam. So you are breaking the rule 3.

And you all, who are replying to such posting: shame on you, you are also contributing to spamming, therefore you are breaking rule number 3, since all of you failed to post any worthy input.

Consider this forum as a court room, your personal opinions doesn't matter here, evidence is to speak here. This is NOT a discussion forum.

Regards.