ignorance of players voice

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
COP
Peon
Peon

ignorance of players voice

Post by COP »

i dont like the ignorance of platyna, she sits in town talks a bit and else do nothing...
you dont need more drops, you have enought of everything, but other players needs the stuff, for new armor, rare things, arrows and something more

and in this case is drop stealing with such brazenness like pickpocket's dont funny.
he is back and do the same as ever steals all drops of every player and amuse of the incompetece of the admins to do something against it.

greetings
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: ignorance of players voice

Post by i »

COP wrote:i dont like the ignorance of platyna
I do like it :P
(btw use UPERCASE...)
Rumpelpumpel
Peon
Peon

Post by Rumpelpumpel »

i think that platyna is an ignoramus. she close her eyes and ears and wants nothing to do with it.

@platyna: whats your funcion in these game? -to be at table, look at the monitor, drink coffee and eat donuts?-
whats the reason for your admin status, when you do nothing positiv with it, for the players?

nice greetings
_hunter_
Peon
Peon

Post by _hunter_ »

botting is against the rules, but he / she dont distrupt other players.
and in the botting case it gives a quick answer for that, ban.

in the pickpocket case, first they say "it gaves no evidence", "its not against the rules",
ok, it isnt against the rules, because it gaves never a case like pickpocket.
i think many has view the evidence videos, and whats the answer of it, nothing.

its a matter of time till it gives copyist's.
Ophiel
Peon
Peon

Post by Ophiel »

hahh, I find kind of funny, when pickpocket is around everybody sit and stop killing, start to give him names, draw scorpions to him etc.

he stole my gloves and "it is not against the rules"... so I have an idea, let's all start stealing, what do you think? is it not against future development of the game? game is less fun, when you kill snakes/spiders/whatever and then come pickpocket and take you key and you can't take it back because pvp is only at arena. (pickpocket disapperead from arena in 10 seconds after we enter it, telling us after "there was nobody there").

I think there should be "safe places" without pvp such as central desert and cities, but in mines or caves pvp can by positive, really...
Schnurzel
Peon
Peon

Post by Schnurzel »

Day by day i'm really pissed with this "pickpocket-case". We need a strong admin who act strange against troublemaker. That's the point. I never had vote for ban a player the last 3 years, but this case is completly different. His only reason is to steal all and everything from everyone. And if he get banned just for "botting" the last time, it's a farce for me too. A bot is not the real problem, but players like him. I saw a lot of people come and go the last years. There was good ones who left the game after the "soulless-delete" but never was a guy like him ingame who crashed the charme and feeling. I don't want to see the next good ones go for a 1 single player like him and the nonreaction from an admina.

If a lot of players report about someone, anyway if here, by IRC or ingame, it's not a innocent one. We don't talk about "stealing 1 item by mistake". It's like a punch on us to read answers like this from Platyna. Every one of us try to help make this game more comfortable. Report some bugs, give some feedbacks and so on, so why we are not protected in the other way or better: why we don't have the trust and ear from an admin in cases likes this? Not the right way to act like this with fair-players/helpers/supporters.

In high-levels like mine you'll need millions of exp. That means too: millions of arrows. I don't want to become the richest princess ingame and count my millions day by day, but i want to be in the position to act with my items from the monsters that i killed. And don't give me a answer like "pick up faster" or "it's not against the rules". :roll:

That's completly nonsens in this case. Open your ears and eyes for the players voices. That's all.
gwcheviot
Peon
Peon

Post by gwcheviot »

pickpocket must stop steeling , it is bad and scares young players away from the game.
i'm new to the game my self and also steels from me.grrr
running bear
pickpocket
Peon
Peon

Post by pickpocket »

Schnurzel wrote: And if he get banned just for "botting" the last time
No no. "pickpockets" ban, not me. He not me, I not him. Me think he like me name.

I good boy.

-pickpocket
Rumpelpumpel
Peon
Peon

Post by Rumpelpumpel »

@ pickpocket:

*rofl*
do you think that everythink belief that you are a good boy?
Spit23
Novice
Novice

Post by Spit23 »

A topic about ignorance? Good, that's the key! I rarely dont understand why people are wasting hours talking to pickpocket. He wont stop his destructive behaviour if we dont stop this. I mean why WE dont just ignore him. Than maybe he gets bored and stops playing this game. But when he sees that we got angry about him all the time he will do it again and again. Pleas dont missunderstand me. You should not ignore that problem we have with him in the community, but pleas stop to talk to him. Many tried without succes. So please help yourself and just ignore pickpocket (I know its hard). And I know that its difficult to ignore him when he steals your drops. Try to log out or wait until he's away but dont talk to him. I think that's the only way until he hopefully gets banned.

Thanks for your attention.
Jarek
Peon
Peon

Post by Jarek »

Schnurzel wrote:Day by day i'm really pissed with this "pickpocket-case". We need a strong admin who act strange against troublemaker. That's the point. I never had vote for ban a player the last 3 years, but this case is completly different. His only reason is to steal all and everything from everyone. And if he get banned just for "botting" the last time, it's a farce for me too. A bot is not the real problem, but players like him. I saw a lot of people come and go the last years. There was good ones who left the game after the "soulless-delete" but never was a guy like him ingame who crashed the charme and feeling. I don't want to see the next good ones go for a 1 single player like him and the nonreaction from an admina.

If a lot of players report about someone, anyway if here, by IRC or ingame, it's not a innocent one. We don't talk about "stealing 1 item by mistake". It's like a punch on us to read answers like this from Platyna. Every one of us try to help make this game more comfortable. Report some bugs, give some feedbacks and so on, so why we are not protected in the other way or better: why we don't have the trust and ear from an admin in cases likes this? Not the right way to act like this with fair-players/helpers/supporters.

In high-levels like mine you'll need millions of exp. That means too: millions of arrows. I don't want to become the richest princess ingame and count my millions day by day, but i want to be in the position to act with my items from the monsters that i killed. And don't give me a answer like "pick up faster" or "it's not against the rules". :roll:

That's completly nonsens in this case. Open your ears and eyes for the players voices. That's all.
You want justice? Delete your character first. You were using Rapid Attack Bug to gain that "high-level".
Schnurzel
Peon
Peon

Post by Schnurzel »

Jarek wrote: You want justice? Delete your character first. You were using Rapid Attack Bug to gain that "high-level".

1. Stay on topic.
2. Keep you informed
3. Think twice.

:roll:
COP
Peon
Peon

Post by COP »

many players have pain to write his / her meaning here, pain for banning from the admins.
i dont like the ignorance, but i dont must like it, i dont married with her. and the meaning is a free gift of every one. we need a change, and for this we need many voices, without your meanings it is like it is, but everybody worries about this thief.

its not that someone takes one or two drops, and go away, no he stands there runs behind you to get more and more, and everybody knows thats not funny.
Spit23
Novice
Novice

Post by Spit23 »

Nearly everybody knows pickpocket and every single charakter who knows him doesnt like him. It's one single charakter against the whole community. That shouldn't be in my opinion. He really should be banned I think.
Jarek
Peon
Peon

Post by Jarek »

Schnurzel wrote:
Jarek wrote: You want justice? Delete your character first. You were using Rapid Attack Bug to gain that "high-level".

1. Stay on topic.
2. Keep you informed
3. Think twice.

:roll:
You were actively abusing bug, made more drastical impact on game's balance than pickpocket and his/her drop-stealing band. I cannot say that I weren't using rapid attack bug, but I deleted all of my characters with all inventory items after bugs were fixed. (milions of zeny and rare items gained in events) Pickpocket also get my loot few times. So? I don't care about it. Noone should. Oh, and he/she is pickpocket. PICKPOCKET. PICK-POCKET. P-I-C-K-P-O-C-K-E-T. Got it? Pickpocket. Did I said pickpocket? PICKPOCKET! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickpocket
There's solution to this problem. Serwer wipe. Sooner or later, you cannot hide from Armageddon in TMW :)