Look who it is :)

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Magick
Novice
Novice

Look who it is :)

Post by Magick »

Hey everyone, i have been gone for quite a while. I have been doing alot lately. Going to college, getting my life together that sort of thing. I was here during the beginning of this project. Im not sure if anyone remembers me but if you dont i guess i can give a brief explanation again:

Hi, my name is jordan aka magick. Earlier on in this project i was the music composer. My skills have gotten a little bit better. I am currently going to kaplan university for technology. I hope to one day own my own gaming company and provide everyone with fun mmo and rpg games. Hmm thats about it for now. I hope everything has been going good and..if bjorn wants im finnaly back. Thanks :)

~Magick
GonzoDark
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Look who it is :)

Post by GonzoDark »

I'm sure Bjørn wants you back ;)

I don't really know you - but I love your music contribution to the game, and I am looking forward to see your new skills.

// GonzoDark

EDIT: Forgot "WELCOME BACK!! :D" :oops:
Last edited by GonzoDark on 22 Oct 2008, 08:47, edited 2 times in total.
IchigoBlack (86) a.k.a GonzoDark (80) || HolyManaClan

Len
Knight
Knight

Re: Look who it is :)

Post by Len »

Welcome back! Although I don't think I've seen you before (you were around a little bit before my time.) I look forward to hearing your work :wink:
Pixel Battalion