Feature Suggestions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

nym
Novice
Novice

Feature Suggestions

Post by nym »

What features would you like to see in TMW in the future? If you have an idea which isn't already implemented or planned for TMW, please suggest it. This will be used to help us consolidate features which TMW will have with its new server which is currently under development. The ideas listed below are not my own, but i couldn't be bothered tracking their origin :).

Suggestions at this moment include:
- Better skill/character building without any "classes" of character.
- Magic
- Pets
- Personalized character background and goals
- Better support for clothing/inventory changing character's look

Please take some time to suggest your ideas.
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Feature Suggestions

Post by Kyokai »

Ah yeah, we have alot of this stuff already in the works and just waiting to be implemented. You can see it all in the gamesystems page of the Wiki (the link is in my signature). Anyway, we're all waiting on the new server so we can make TMW its own game and an RO clone no longer. Let's all do our best!

- Player Estate System
- Currencies
- Guilds
- PvP

- and alot more. It's all coming, no worries :D
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

Hmm...some ideas...well. I really dont know. I cant wait for the clothes and stuff to get out :D
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

- Marriages (I don't care much for this idea, but it's a thought)
- A large variety of skin tones (Brown, light brown, dark brown, white, pale white, redish skin tone, etc)
- Jobs (Blacksmith, Amoursmith, gunsmith, herbalist, alchemist, miner, etc)
- A class that uses guns (ONLY PISTOLS) would be nice.
- Battle events such as tournaments.
Talaroc
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Talaroc »

Ghost wrote:- A large variety of skin tones (Brown, light brown, dark brown, white, pale white, redish skin tone, etc)
I'll be slappin' out new skin colors right after I finish the male and female base sprites.
- A class that uses guns (ONLY PISTOLS) would be nice.
It would be interesting, but I'd say keep it somewhat of an esoteric class; difficult to get to, and they're not using current-day guns or anything. Blunderbusses rather than pistols, in my opinion (lots of damage, but low accuracy).
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

My big idea: A world driven by politics driven by players. (And dynamical economy would also be good.)
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Blunderbusses... yeah, that'll be cool. I was thinking along the lines of those old fashioned revolvers, but yeah, blunderbusses are fine.