Artist galleries

All development of pixel art and graphics
User avatar
Bjørn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Contact:

Post by Bjørn » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:52 am

Pajarico wrote:I updated my password and now works. :wink:
I've updated the gallery.
You have to allow everybody to read the file though, otherwise the webserver won't be able to show it, as is the case with two pictures you uploaded now. It would also be nice if you allowed the group ("themanaworld") to write to the files.
User avatar
neoriceisgood
Peon
Peon
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:42 pm

Post by neoriceisgood » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:15 pm

How neat, I have a gallery.
User avatar
Pajarico
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 pm
Contact:

Post by Pajarico » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:24 pm

Bjørn wrote:
Pajarico wrote:I updated my password and now works. :wink:
I've updated the gallery.
You have to allow everybody to read the file though, otherwise the webserver won't be able to show it, as is the case with two pictures you uploaded now. It would also be nice if you allowed the group ("themanaworld") to write to the files.
I know, this:
-rw-r----- 1 pajarico themanaworld 27200 Apr 29 17:34 weapon-chain-30042006.jpg
The problem is that i just installed a scp client (secpanel) and i don't know how can i change it. It seems like the option it's not even present.
If you know of a better client for linux, let me know.
User avatar
Bjørn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Contact:

Post by Bjørn » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:06 pm

Pajarico wrote:I know, this:
-rw-r----- 1 pajarico themanaworld 27200 Apr 29 17:34 weapon-chain-30042006.jpg
The problem is that i just installed a scp client (secpanel) and i don't know how can i change it. It seems like the option it's not even present.
If you know of a better client for linux, let me know.
Heh for Linux you could try gFTP for a GUI client that I'm almost certain can change permissions. Or you can simply log on using ssh, cd into the directory and use chmod on the file.
User avatar
Pajarico
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 pm
Contact:

Post by Pajarico » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:22 pm

I tried gftp and it seems that doesn't support scp or sftp, unless it uses a different port from 21? :?:
User avatar
ElvenProgrammer
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 2526
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Post by ElvenProgrammer » Sun May 01, 2005 9:10 am

Why not filezilla?

http://filezilla.sourceforge.net

Oh wait, win32 only :roll:
User avatar
Bjørn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Contact:

Post by Bjørn » Sun May 01, 2005 10:00 am

Pajarico wrote:I tried gftp and it seems that doesn't support scp or sftp, unless it uses a different port from 21? :?:
Ok scp and sftp go over ssh, in gFTP you'll have to select "SSH2" from the protocols and you don't need to fill in the port (which will be the default port 22).
User avatar
Pajarico
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:29 pm
Contact:

Post by Pajarico » Sun May 01, 2005 2:35 pm

Bjørn wrote:
Pajarico wrote:I tried gftp and it seems that doesn't support scp or sftp, unless it uses a different port from 21? :?:
Ok scp and sftp go over ssh, in gFTP you'll have to select "SSH2" from the protocols and you don't need to fill in the port (which will be the default port 22).
Thanks. Everything is done. I've fix the permissions too.
User avatar
Talaroc
Novice
Novice
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:23 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:

Post by Talaroc » Sun May 01, 2005 6:09 pm

neoriceisgood wrote:How neat, I have a gallery.
Woah...neorice returns. :)
User avatar
maci
Warrior
Warrior
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:01 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by maci » Sun May 01, 2005 10:23 pm

we should have kinda simllar thing for music and sfx too.. i guess rotonen had his sound repo but i dun know if its up2date nor i know if its still present
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)
User avatar
Bjørn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Contact:

Post by Bjørn » Wed May 04, 2005 1:54 pm

There is now also integrated gallery here:

http://themanaworld.org/gallery.php

Though I'll keep around the other one too as I'm not too sure about this. It's convenient for posting screenshots at least.
User avatar
Verious
Peon
Peon
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:31 pm
Location: Online
Contact:

Post by Verious » Thu May 05, 2005 3:49 am

Bjørn wrote:There is now also integrated gallery here:
http://themanaworld.org/gallery.php
Would it be possible to show the date updated for each gallery? This would make it easier to check out the new stuff.
User avatar
Bjørn
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser
Posts: 1430
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm
Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Contact:

Post by Bjørn » Fri May 06, 2005 1:00 am

Verious wrote:Would it be possible to show the date updated for each gallery? This would make it easier to check out the new stuff.
I'll look into it later.
Post Reply