Fernando pjl Hacked

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
nando
Novice
Novice

Fernando pjl Hacked

Post by nando »

Hello, I need a big help to some Gm, before I had a char with the level 70, after a certain time to move the event of the day of witches all items that I kept in my char disappeared, asked for help for some players so that I could change the password of my char, more just not getting anything, that I kept playing more often I wore the items and time that I would quit the game I kept everything on another char, to a certain day I went to play and my char had been excluded, the name of my char he Fernando PJL.
After that I created a new char with another name for hacker who I do not know it was me, I still upando, more now with the char name K2F5 created for myself, I am at level 36 and know that it is very difficult to recover the level 70 I have evidence of some players who saw me with this level.
Gm could Consed me the level that I missed? ...
We also lost many more items that I already retrieves and achieve some even better than I had.
Please Gm if you can help me thank you very much, thank you for your attention.
Do a vase with a little clay: the empty space inside, it is what gives you value.
nando
Novice
Novice

Re: Fernando pjl Hacked

Post by nando »

Hello, I need a big help to some Gm, before I had a char with the level 70, after a certain time to move the event of the day of witches all items that I kept in my char disappeared, asked for help for some players so that I could change the password of my char, more just not getting anything, that I kept playing more often I wore the items and time that I would quit the game I kept everything on another char, to a certain day I went to play and my char had been excluded, the name of my char he Fernando PJL.
After that I created a new char with another name for hacker who I do not know it was me, I still upando, more now with the char name K2F5 created for myself, I am at level 36 and know that it is very difficult to recover the level 70 I have evidence of some players who saw me with this level.
Gm could Consed me the level that I missed? ...
We also lost many more items that I already retrieves and achieve some even better than I had.
Please Gm if you can help me thank you very much, thank you for your attention.
Do a vase with a little clay: the empty space inside, it is what gives you value.
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Vink »

I'm sorry, could you ask someone, not an online translation tool, to translate into English for you? Most of what you wrote didn't make any sense.
nando
Novice
Novice

Post by nando »

Excuse me, I will see if someone to translate ..
yellowallamanda
Peon
Peon

Post by yellowallamanda »

Nando, your first language is Portuguese? If it is and you're still interested, I can translate it for you, just send me a PM.