The New Update Coming

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Tyga
Peon
Peon

The New Update Coming

Post by Tyga »

I heard the new update is going to come out in a few months, when it does finally come will all the accounts be restarted?
TyGaWoo
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: The New Update Coming

Post by Crush »

Sounds like you picked up one of the many distorted rumors about TMWServ.
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopi ... =12&t=2461

Be assured that the current server is far from being closed. There will most likely be a lot of new content and client updates before we stop hosting an eAthena server.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

I'd say as long as it has players, we have no reason to kill it.
This message used to be meaningful.
kutaho
Peon
Peon

Post by kutaho »

so can anyone tell me where is the point to play and waste time if we all gona lose all items and lvl? plz i dont understand this.... :shock:
later ...
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

kutaho wrote:so can anyone tell me where is the point to play and waste time if we all gona lose all items and lvl? plz i dont understand this.... :shock:
That won't happen for a long while.
kutaho
Peon
Peon

Post by kutaho »

jaxad0127 wrote:
kutaho wrote:so can anyone tell me where is the point to play and waste time if we all gona lose all items and lvl? plz i dont understand this.... :shock:
That won't happen for a long while.
that I know but still that doesnt make sense...

but...for example I will play for 1-2y...I will be so 'uber' I will get great items and others and reset day will come... and ? 1-2y of playing will be vanished just like that :cry: . thats make my cry

I found info about that maybe veterans will receive something for start when will reset come.

so point is here...when I become 'veteran'? and we should be really sure if our time that we spended here is worth something.
later ...
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

but...for example I will play for 1-2y...I will be so 'uber' I will get great items and others and reset day will come... and ? 1-2y of playing will be vanished just like that :cry: . thats make my cry
Then you were playing because of the wrong reasons. You should play because you are having fun. And a reset does NOT take that away. In fact the new server will (hopefully) even be MORE fun.
kutaho
Peon
Peon

Post by kutaho »

EJlol wrote:
Then you were playing because of the wrong reasons. You should play because you are having fun. And a reset does NOT take that away. In fact the new server will (hopefully) even be MORE fun.

so u tell me that if they delete your account u will be happy ? :D

i want clear information about when we become "veterans" can anyone tell me? :roll:
later ...
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

kutaho wrote:
EJlol wrote:

i want clear information about when we become "veterans" can anyone tell me? :roll:
There are no "clear" information about that...So just forget about it for now
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

kutaho wrote:
EJlol wrote:

If I had to delete my account, to play on the new server, I would do it. And there is no clear information when the new server will be finished. Do not expect it to be finished this year. (though ofcourse, I hope they do.)