Cave things for mapper and Titleset creator

Content and general development discussion, including maps, quests, and server code from the development team.
Seradest
Novice
Novice

Cave things for mapper and Titleset creator

Post by Seradest » 13 Mar 2009, 00:06

I am going in the mountains and see a Hole ..... See in the Picture:

ok i am going in.

Thats make sense the fit of the cave is smaler than the Mountains in that i going.But many Holes make this.....

I am going in the hole and.....

yup i stand in a cave that taler than the mountain outside an the hole is forward me an in the middle of the room O_o

Ok please for the Mappers when you make a hole vor a cave anyone going in forward and comes out foreward not backward.......
And in a Mountain cant be a bigger cave than the mountain walls outside.

For the Titleseter we need a Lightning when we come in in a cave like this:

With that anybody knows wo are the exits are an with only 1 32x32 field without a kolision its not look like scare when i go in a hole near a wall outside and going in and the whole wall in the cave is longer and is everywhere the same.
kinwa
Novice
Novice

Re: Cave things for mapper and Titleset creator

Post by kinwa » 13 Mar 2009, 00:42

Thats make sense the fit of the cave is smaler than the Mountains in that i going.
yes, that makes sense. actually, caves dont fill the whole space of a mountain, its just a hole in it.
yup i stand in a cave that taler than the mountain outside
it could be coherent, when you think of the entrance leading you to a lower level into the mountain.
Seradest
Novice
Novice

Re: Cave things for mapper and Titleset creator

Post by Seradest » 13 Mar 2009, 02:33

kinwa wrote:
Thats make sense the fit of the cave is smaler than the Mountains in that i going.
yes, that makes sense. actually, caves dont fill the whole space of a mountain, its just a hole in it.
yup i stand in a cave that taler than the mountain outside
it could be coherent, when you think of the entrance leading you to a lower level into the mountain.

There are Text between the pictures..............

I explain what make sense and what not..........